Friday, August 1, 2014

Back to School Makeup for Middle Schoolers

Hey Dolls!

It's almost time to return to school Dolls! Which for my Back to School series! Today's post is the first of the series. As the titled stated it will be about makeup for middle schoolers. This look is going to be extremely natural, quick, and easy to achieve. So let's jump into!

Let's begin with skin prep: Skin care is extremely important at this age. At this age skin is still relatively new. Therefore, taking care of the skin can keep it in good shape.

1. Wash face thoroughly with a good cleanser.
2. Pat the skin dry and apply moisturizer to the face.

Now let's begin with the makeup: I didn't wear makeup in middle school. I personally find it to not be necessary or healthy for the skin. Introducing chemicals to the skin can really harm it.

1. Coat lashes with a good mascara. I recommend the L'Oreal Miss Manga mascara. 
2. Apply a skin tone matching concealer under the eyes. This will make you appear more awake and lively.
3. Apply a baby pink lip gloss to the lips. 

That's all folks! 

Makeup for middle school is simple. Middle schooler's skin is delicate and should taken care of. This routine helps pull the face together without providing heavy coverage. If I were in middle school and I chose to wear makeup this would be what I would wear. 

I hope that this post was helpful. Stay tuned for more back to school posts! If you have questions or comments leave them in the comments section below. Remember to 1+ and share this blog. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie. I hope you have a blessed week!
-The Makeup Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment