Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Review: Alpha Hydrox Foaming Face Wash

Hey Dolls!

My skin is ridiculously oily. Which is why I am always in the market for a good clarifying cleanser. (A clarifying cleanser is a cleanser that deep cleans the skin and removes all oils and impurities from the skin.) A few weeks back I was "window shopping" on Amazon and I can across Alpha Hydrox Foaming Face Wash. This product definitely intrigued me. Of course window shopping did not work... I bought the face wash and have been testing it out for a couple of weeks. Now, that I have a feel for the product I figured it would be a good idea to share my thoughts on this with you Dolls. Which is why today's post will be a review on the Alpha Hydrox Foaming Face Wash. I will give a brief overview on the product, the pros and cons, and my final thoughts. So, let's jump into it!

Let's begin with a brief product overview.

The Alpha Hydrox Foaming Face Wash is a clarifying cleanser for the face. It claims  to be soap free, oil free, fragrance free, and great for all skin types. It says it gently cleanses skin without stripping it of its moisture, safely and effectively removes eye makeup, will not irritate the skin, will not leave a residue, and leaves the skin feeling soft and fresh. The face wash comes in white bottle that contains 6 FL. OZ. of product. It retails for at least $7.99 and at most $14.50 on amazon.com. (I purchased it for $8.53 on amazon.com)

Now my pros.
  • Does not have an over whelming scent.
  • Rinses off clean.
  • Does not dry out my skin.
  • Does not irritate my eyes or skin.
  • Removes all of my makeup.
  • Great for daily use.
  • Deep cleans well.
Onto my cons.
  • Doesn't reduce the amount of oil my skin produces.
Lastly my thoughts on the product.
I really enjoyed this product because it was super inexpensive, gentle on my skin, and prefect for deep cleaning. It really helped my skin absorb my serum, skin treatments and, moisturizer. It has not caused any breakouts on my skin. In fact I have not had any breakout since I began using this product. I highly recommend it to all of you Dolls.

That's all folks!
That was my review on the Alpha Hydrox Foaming Face Wash. I hope you found it helpful. If you have any comments or questions please leave them below. I will gladly answer them. If you would like to contact me refer to the 'follow me' page above. There you will find all of the platforms to contact me on. Remember to share this with family and friends. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie! I hope you all have an amazing week!
-The Makeup Junkie

Links:
DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. I am not affiliated with Amazon or Alpha Hydrox. I was not paid to make a blog post on this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment