Saturday, August 2, 2014

July Non-Beauty Favorites

Hey Dolls!

July has come to an end and it is now August! That means it's time for my July Non-Beauty Favorites. So, let's jump into!



Let's being with food...
  • Potbelly's Mediterranean Sandwich with Chicken on Whole Wheat- This is literally a sandwich from heaven. It has their zippy hummus, Feta Cheese, Artichoke Hearts, Roasted Red Peppers and Crispy Cucumbers. I add grilled chicken to the sandwich. I could eat this everyday I highly recommend this to anyone who loves a good sandwich.
  • Sour Patch Kids extreme: I love all the sour patch kids flavors. they are my favorite candy. However I have recently found the extreme version and my gosh those things are so good! They are of course sour. Unlike the originals the gummy candy base is actually tangy. These have lots of flavor even after the sour sugar has been removed. I highly recommend these to sour candy lovers.
Onto music...
  • I love me some Iggy Azalea. Her energy is amazing. She just gives me life. Her newest album, entitled The New Classic, is amazing. I love all the cult classics such as Fancy or Work. However, I adore Black Widow and Rolex. Black Window features Rita Ora. The song is so electric and fun it really gets me going. I often listen to it while I do my makeup. It has most definitely been on repeat all month. Rolex is a slower song. It talks about misguided love. I cannot say that this song is energetic but I can say it has a good feel to it.
  • Ariana Grande is everything. Her last album gave me so much life its ridiculous. So, naturally I am excited for the new album coming out in August. As I wait for her next album I currently playing Break Free (her new single.) consistently. It is a energetic song about breaking free from a bad romance. The beat is easy to vide to and the lyrics are standard. I really love this song because she is diverting away from the Mariah Carey sound she had before. Yet, she is still using her amazing vocals to add a R&B edge to a pop song.  
  • My last music favorite is Jhene Aiko. She dropped an outstanding mixtape last year. Now as the world awaits her first album she drops a teaser single entitled To Love & Die. This is a easy going song about love it mirror the style of the songs on her last mixtape. Her voice is soft and innocent which is in direct contrast to the lyrics of the song. I recommend her to people who enjoy Drake. Their style mirrors each other well.  
Lastly APPS...
  • I am not a into video games and apps. However when I heard Kim Kardashian came out with a new game I was all about that life. The game is called Kim Kardashian Hollywood. In the game you are a person attempting to make it to the A list. I am obsessed with this game. I am currently #1, A-list and I have 68 million fans. I love that the game is easy to follow but, I hate that you lose so much energy trying to finish a job. However, unlike some people who play I am patient enough to wait for my character to he re-energized. Therefore, I have not spent real money on the game. I recommend it for girls who enjoy fun pass time games.
That's all Folks!

So, that was all of my July Non Beauty Favorites. I hope you all found this post informational. If you have questions or comments please leave them in the comments section below. I will be more than happy to answer them. Also, share the blog with friends and family. If you have a Google Plus add me of that platform. I make regular updates about the blog on Google Plus. Thank you for stopping by the Makeup Junkie. I hope you all have a fabulous week!
-The Makeup Junkie

DISCLAIMER: all opinions given were my own. I was not paid to make a post on this topic. I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned. I am not mentioned with any of the people mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment