Saturday, August 2, 2014

July Beauty Favorites

Hey Dolls!

July has come to an end and it is now August! That means it's time for my July Beauty Favorites. So, let's jump into!

  1. Wet n' Wild Fergie crème eyeliner in Cocoa Riche is my first favorite. I use this eyeliner to fill in my eyebrows. It has a similar consistency to the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade. Except, the Wet n' Wild liner is only $4.00. If you read my blog post on a dupe for the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade you know that I used the ELF crème eyeliner in Coffee. I personally like the Wet n' Wild crème eyeliner more than the ELF crème eyeliner. I prefer the Wet n' Wild because, it is  more pigmented, slightly creamier, and, it is a darker brown. Which I feel is more flattering on my skin. I highly recommend this product to people with black or dark brown hair.
  2. My next favorite is something I am in love with. It is the Wet n' Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection To Reflect Shimmer Palettes. I own all three shades ( Rose Golden Goddess, Rose Champagne Glow, and Carnaval in Rio) and I adore these. They have such a beautiful glow that is not glittery or cakey. These shimmer palettes are super blendable, highly pigmented, and each color adds a beautiful lit from within glow to the skin. The palettes are a great value because they are huge and come with plenty of product. Plus, they retail for about $5.00. (I believe.) Which in my opinion makes them a steal! If you want more info on these shimmer palettes stay tuned for the in depth review I will be posting soon. 
  3. Real Techniques is one of my favorite brush and applicator brands. So, it is no surprise that the expert face brush made its way into my favorites. This brush is dense with short bristles which makes it perfect for blending out foundation and harsh lines. The brush makes my makeup look airbrushed and natural. No matter what foundation I use with this brush I always look natural and flawless. I recommend using circular buffing motions with this brush. The circular motions will help enhance the flawless finish that the brush gives. It's an affordable, great quality brush that I honestly don't know how to live without. I highly recommend you all go out and get this brush. It is available online, at Ulta, Kohl's, and Rite Aid.
  4. My next favorite is the Elf small tapered brush. This brush is my holy grail highlighter brush. The size, the fluffiness, and tapered point on the brush make it prefect for flawlessly blending out my highlighter of choice. I have also used it to contour with and it is great for that as well. It retails for $3.00 on eyeslipsface.com.
  5. L'Oreal is hands down my favorite drugstore makeup brand. They have amazing foundations, powders, mascaras, lip products etc. etc. So, when I picked up two of the Color Riche lipsticks I knew I would be in love. (And I was right!)
    • The first lipstick is 181 Sheer Linen- This is a beautiful mid-tone pinky nude. It is glossy and sheer which makes it prefect for everyday use. I adore the creamy texture and the slick packaging. I recommend this lipstick to all of you Dolls.
    • The second lipstick is 370 Jennifer's Nude. This lipstick is from the Collection Privee Collection that they did with several famous actresses. It is a beautiful mauve nude with a pinky, purple undertone. It is great for everyday wear. It is not to glossy nor is it sheer like sheer linen. It pairs nicely with a brown lip liner.
  6. My last favorite is a rediscovered product. It is the ELF mineral blemish powder in Clear. When I first started using makeup I loved this because the powder is finely milled and lightweight. When I first got this product I did not know how to properly use it. I was packing it on all over my face which gave me a chalky, white cast. Needless to say it sat in my drawer forever. Recently, I ran out of my ELF mineral eye brightener and the mineral blemish powder has replaced it since. It mattifies my under eyes amazingly, it is light weight, and it brightens my under eye area as well. It retails for $3.00 on the ELF website. I highly recommend to you Dolls.
That's all folks!

July is over ALREADY! I cannot believe we have already completed seven month of 2014. It's unbelievable how fast time flies! I'm sure we can all agree that time waits for no one. I'm glad I have been able to spend these past few months with you Dolls! Thank you for stopping by. Please remember to 1+ my page, share my page, and check my page every week for updates. Thanks again. I hope you Dolls have a great week!
-The Makeup Junkie

DISCLAIMER: All thoughts given were my own. I was not paid by any of the companies mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment