I am not a makeup artist. So, what I have learned about makeup has been from watching YouTube. YouTube is a great platform to learn from. There are thousands of talented people on YouTube. However, I do have a few favorite beauty gurus. In today's post I will be talking about my favorite gurus. I recommend all of these women because they are creative, talented, and interesting to watch. So, without further a do let's jump into the post!
P.S. I did not list them in any particular order. I enjoy each guru equally.
P.P.S I will link their YouTube Channels below.
5. Chrisspy: she is a newer YouTuber who I adore. Her talent is beyond anything I could ever explain. She has a fearless style and an amazing personality. I love her creativity. Her artistic side shows in her videos. Chrissy's videos look like mini movies. The quality of them are superb. She has an amazing style and is always on trend. Her makeup looks are classically beautiful. She is easy to follow and fun to watch. I recommend this beauty to everyone.
6. Nicole Guerriero: Nicole was one of the first YouTube beauty gurus I watched. Though she is not a M.U.A. her talent is out of this world. Her tips and tricks are extremely useful and her tutorials are easy to follow. This gorgeous girl has the type of personality that could light up a room. The quality of her footage is amazing. It is obvious she puts in a lot of effort. Like most gurus she does reviews, get ready with me videos, first impressions, etc. She uploads frequently and is super dedicated to the beauty community. I highly recommend her to all makeup/beauty lovers.
7. Destiny Godley: Ms. Godley was one of the first dark skinned YouTuber I watched. She is ridiculously talented and full of life. Her videos cater to deeper complexions. The quality of her videos is outstanding. Her tutorials are easy to follow and entertaining to watch. Aside from makeup Destiny does fitness videos as well. She is not afraid of being curvy. Her bold, fearless personality gives me life. She is a huge inspiration. She is a reminder of how beautiful women of color can really be. I recommend her to everyone but, especially women of color.
That's all Folks!
I love each and everyone of these girls. They are my inspirations.
I hope you all enjoyed this post. If you have questions or comments please leave them in the comments section below. Remember to share this blog with family and friends. Also, remember to add my on Google Plus. I give updates on the blog on the Google Plus platform. Thank you for stopping by the Makeup Junkie. I hope you all have a superb week!
-The Makeup Junkie
- Jaclyn Hill- http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaclynhill1
- MakeupD0ll- http://www.youtube.com/user/makeupD0LL
- Shannxo- http://www.youtube.com/user/shaaanxo
- Amanda Ensing- http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBeautyBox1211
- Chrisspy- http://www.youtube.com/user/ChrisspyMakeup
- Nicole Guerriero- http://www.youtube.com/user/nguerriero19
- Destiny Godley- http://www.youtube.com/user/destinygodley
DISCLAIMER: All thought/opinions given were my own. I was not paid to make a post on this topic. I am not affiliated with any of the people mentioned in this post.