My favorite eye makeup to buy is mascara because, mascara can really make or break an eye look. I believe long, flirty, voluminous lashes can make the eyes appear larger and more innocent if paired with a light, shimmery eyeshadow look. With that said I spend a lot of time researching different mascaras and trying new mascaras. And recently I came upon two new mascaras... The L'Oreal Miss Manga mascara (I have a review on this product. Go check it out.) and the Maybelline The Rocket volume mascara. I utterly adore both and they work well together. However, I do feel like I need a bit more than just applying mascara to achieve amazing lashes. So, in today's post I will be giving a step by step tutorial on my mascara routine. Let's jump into it.
- I comb out my lashes with a lash comb. This remove any bits of old mascara or liner from the lashes.
- I then curl my lashes. I pump the lash curl to help amplify the curl.
- I apply L'Oreal Miss Manga mascara as my first coat. I wiggle the wand up the lashes to evenly distribute the product. I make sure to apply it to the inner and outer most corners of the lashes as well as on the back. I will repeat this process if needed.
- I then apply Maybelline The Rocket volume mascara as my second coat. I repeat the same wiggling process as I used with the L'Oreal Miss Manga.
- Then I apply L'Oreal False Fiber Lashes to the lashes as my third coat.
- Once all of the mascara is applied if I see any clumping I use the lash comb to remove the clumps.
- Once the lashes are dry I will then curl them once more to give more volume and curl.
That was my mascara routine. It is simple and easy to do. This routine can be used with any mascara or mascara combo. This routine is a great way to complete any eye look.
Hope you found this post helpful. If you have any questions then leave them in the comments section below. If you would like to contact me refer to the "follow me" page about. Remember to share this blog with your family and friends. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie. I hope you have a splendid week!
-The Makeup Junkie
DISCLAIMER: The opinions and tips given were my own. I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned. I was not paid to make this post.