Monday, August 25, 2014

Review: Maybelline Expert Eyes Eye Makeup Remover

Hey Dolls!

Removing eye makeup can be a pain in the butt. So, when I saw Maybelline Expert Eyes Eye Makeup Remover I became intrigued. I have been using it for about a two months and I feel as though I should let you Dolls know if it lives up to its claims. Which is why today's post is going to be a review of the product. This post will consist of a basic product overview of the product, pros and cons, and my final thoughts on the product. So, without further a do let's jump into it!


Let's begin with a brief product overview.

Maybelline Expert Eyes Eye Makeup Remover comes in two forms, the oil-free version for washable eye makeup and a moisturizing version for waterproof eye makeup. I use the oil-free version. It claims to gently remove washable mascara without leaving an oily residue. It says that it is fragrance free,  safe for sensitive eyes, and it's hypoallergenic. The product comes in a clear plastic bottle that holds 2.3 FL. OZ. This product retails for $4.65. It is available anywhere Maybelline products are sold. (I.E. Walgreens, CVS, etc.)

Now my Pros.
  •  It does not sting my eyes.
  • It's affordable.
Onto the Cons.
  • It does not easily remove my eye makeup.
Finally my thoughts on the product.

I do not like this eye makeup remover because, it takes a long time to remove washable eye makeup. I have to tug and rub to remove makeup. Which makes my eyes irritated.  Therefore the Maybelline Expert Eyes 100% oil free Eye Makeup Remover in my opinion is not something I would recommend.

That's all folks!

That was my review on the Maybelline Expert Eyes 100% oil free eye makeup remover. I hope you all enjoyed this post. If you have questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comments section below. If you would like to contact me refer to the 'follow me' page above. There is where you will find all of the ways you can get in contact with me. Remember to share this page with friends and family. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie. I hope you all have a great week!
-The Makeup Junkie

Links:
DISCLAIMER: All opinions given are my own. I was not paid to make a blog post on this topic. I am not affiliated with Maybelline.

No comments:

Post a Comment