Friday, August 29, 2014

August Un-favorites

Hey Dolls!

Today's post is going to be a little different from my other monthly favorites. This is going to be my monthly un-favorites post. Which is all of the products I did not like this month. I really wanted to do this because, posts like this help people decide whether to purchase something. (Similar to my favorites.) I will give alternatives to each product after I explain why I didn't not enjoy said product. Because this post is of un-favorites I want you guys to know I am not trying to be a "negative Nancy". I am just trying to give you guys some information. So, with all that said I hope you guys like this type of post. Let's jump into it!

  1. Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Olive Styling Gel: This is by far the most drying hair gel I have ever used. My hair gets super crunchy and flaky when I use this gel. If you are in the market for a good hair gel I recommend Eco Styler Professional Olive Oil Styling Gel.
  2. Maybelline Expert Eyes 100% oil free eye makeup remover: This product does not remove any of my eye makeup once so ever. I did a full review on this product if you want to know my detailed thoughts on this product. I would recommend olive oil or baby oil instead. (Even if you have oily skin.) Just remove your make with the oil and continue on with a face wash of your choice.
  3.  CVS night-time makeup remover cleansing cloths: I am not a fan of these wipes at all. 1. They have a weird scent that does not vibe well with my nose. 2. It takes 2-3 wipes to clean all of the makeup off my face and it still isn't all gone. 3. They are suppose to be gentle but, they actually burn my eyes. I suggest as an alternative Neutrogena's regular makeup remover wipes. They definitely get off all of my makeup. When these wipes are completely used up I will purchase the Neutrogena makeup remover wipes.
  4. Crest Complete Fluoride Toothpaste: This toothpaste did absolutely nothing. My teeth did not feel clean with this toothpaste nor did my breath smell fresh. I personally am really into having good oral health which is why I couldn't vibe with this toothpaste. I recommend Aquafresh Extreme Clean toothpaste instead. I have a full review on this toothpaste. I suggest you check it out for a detailed review on the Aquafresh.   
That's all folks!

I did not have a lot of un-favorites this month. Which is great. I hope you all found this to post to be helpful. If you have questions or comments please feel free to leave them below. If you would like to contact me refer to the 'follow me' page above. Remember to share this post. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie. Your support means the world. I hope you have a wonderful week!
-The Makeup Junkie

DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. I was not paid to make this post. I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment