Monday, August 11, 2014

Review: Wet N' Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection To Reflect Shimmer Palette

Hey Dolls!
I recently posted my July Beauty Favorites. In that post I raved about the Wet n' Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection To Reflect Shimmer Palettes. I said that I would post a review on the palettes later. So, today's post is going to be a review on the shimmer palettes. In this post I will give a basic overview of the products packaging, the price, and the claims. Then, I will go more into depth with the shades, my likes, my dislikes, what they are dupes for, etc. etc. So, without further a do let's jump into!

Let's begin with a brief overview...
The Wet n' Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection To Reflect Shimmer Palettes are drugstore highlighting powders. They retail for $4.99 to $5.99. The palettes come in Rose Champagne Glow, Rose Gold Goddess, and Carnaval in Rio. The palettes come in black compacts. Each compact holds .4 oz. of product. The palettes claim to have a high pigmented, high-pearl reflexive finish. It also says it can be used wet or dry.

The shades...
  1. Rose Gold Goddess: This shade is a warm coppery shade with a bit of a rose gold undertone. This is a beautiful highlight shade for tan to deep skin tones. I think this shade is way too dark for fair to light tones. If someone that is fair to light were to buy this I suggest using it has a glowy bronzer or a eyeshadow.
  2. Rose Champagne Glow: This is my favorite palette out of all the other palettes. This is a beautiful pinky, rosy, pearly, champagne color. It gives the most beautiful "glow from within" glow that I have ever seen. I am usually a golden highlight girl. So I was surprised that I would love this but honestly, if you Dolls go out and get one of these get this one! I  highly recommend it for all skin tones.
  3. Carnaval in Rio: The is a straight up copper highlight. It's a bit darker than Rose Gold Goddess. This color is great as a lid shade or in conjunction with a matte contour. Like I said for Rose Gold Goddess if you have a deep skin tone this would work as a highlight. If you have a olive tan skin tone this would work for a highlight as well. I don't suggest using this a highlight if you have fair to light skin. However any skin tone could use this as a shadow or a glowy bronzer.
Top Left: Rose Gold Goddess
Middle: Rose Champagne Glow
Top Right: Carnaval in Rio
Pros of the formula...
  1. Highly pigmented
  2. Not chalky
  3. No chucky glitters or sparkles
  4. Long lasting
Cons of the formula...
  1. NO CONS OF THE FORMULA!
Pros of the packaging...
  1. Sleek
  2. Easy to open
Cons of the packaging...
  1. The package is huge! I can't fit it inside the drawer that my other highlighter are in.
Is it a dupe???
  • I do believe that these shimmer palettes are dupes for MAC mineralized skin finishes.
Overview:
I recommend these to all of you Dolls! They are amazing in every sense of the word. Go out and try it.

That's all Folks!

I hope you all enjoyed this post. If you have questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comments section below. Remember to share this blog with friends and family. Also, add my on Google Plus. I use that platform to give regular updates on the blog. Thank you so much for stopping by the Makeup Junkie. I hope  you all have an amazing week!
-The Makeup Junkie

LINKS:
1.  Wet n' Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection To Reflect Shimmer Palettes: http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/wet-n-wild-fergie-shimmer-palette/ID=prod6163124-product#descriptionNamedTab

DISCLAIMER: All thoughts given were my own. I was not sent these products. I bought these products with my own money. I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned. I am not affiliated with any of the people mentioned. I was not paid to make a post on this topic.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment