Sunday, August 31, 2014

25 Facts about Me

Hey Dolls!
I have been the administrator of The Makeup Junkie since January. So, naturally I get a few questions on random facts about me. Which is why today's going to be 25 random facts about me. So, let's jump into it.
1. My favorite foods are pizza and sushi.
2. My favorite colors are pink and green.
3. Audrey Hepburn is my idol. She was so gorgeous and she was very giving.
4. I love zebra print.
5. I am afraid of dogs.
6. I like to make tape relief sculptures.
7. My style is very laid back. I would wear yoga pants and a sweatshirt over a dressier outfit any day.
8. I love Elmo.
9. Reeses,  sour patch kids, and pickles are my weakness.
10. Fall is my favorite season.
11. I love to watch crime shows. Deadly Women is one of my favorite crime shows.
12. I am fairly short. I am only 5'1.
13. My favorite ice cream favorites are cookies and cream and mint chocolate chip.
14. I am an online shopping junkie.
15. My favorite animal is a turtle.
16. There is a local grocery store near me that sells a death by chocolate cake. And it is my favorite cake.
17. When I was younger I wanted to be an accountant.
18. I don't like when people stand behind me. It makes me so uncomfortable.
19.  I love to shop.
20. A goal I have is to make my own makeup line.
21. I once had a pet turtle named Mr.Turtle.
22. I already know what kind of wedding cake I will have although I am not in a relationship of any sort.
23. The number 23 is my lucky number.
24. My Mom and my Brother are my best friend's.
25. I use to be into science. In school elementary school I thought I could be a scientist. 
That's all Folks!
That was 25 random facts about me. I hope that you Dolls enjoyed this post. If you have any questions leave them in the comments section below. If you would like to contact me please refer to the 'follow me' page above. Remember to share this blog with family and friends. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie. Your support means the world to me. I hope you have a splendid week!
-The Makeup Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment