Friday, August 29, 2014

Review: Aquafresh Extreme Clean Toothpaste

Hey Dolls!

I am sure we have all seen that toothpaste commercial with the people who had their tooth paste switched out with the Aquafresh Extreme Clean toothpaste. Well, I like many others got suck into the claims of the toothpaste. So, a couple of weeks ago I picked it up and tested it out. I have been using it in conjunction with my little brother and I figured it would a good idea to share my thoughts with on this toothpaste with you guys. Which is why today's post will be a review on the Aquafresh Extreme toothpaste. I will give a brief overview of the product, the pros and cons, and my final thoughts of the product. So, without further a do let's jump into it!

Let's begin with an overview.

This is a toothpaste which claims to deep clean the teeth. It says it has micro-active foam which goes into hard to reach areas of the mouth, fights bad breath, and rinses clean. It retails for $5.00 at Target. It is available anywhere toothpaste is sold. (I.E. Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, etc.)

Now my pros.
  • Leaves teeth feeling clean.
  • Breath is minty for a while after brushing.
  • Foams in mouth immediately.
Onto my cons.
  •  NONE!
Lastly my thoughts on the product.

This toothpaste is awesome! It leave the teeth squeaky clean and the breath minty fresh. I never have to worry about awkward stall breath at any point in the day. It gently cleans. My brother often complains about peeling of his "mouth" skin with other toothpastes. However he does not with this toothpaste. I highly recommend this product to everyone!

That's all folks!

That was my review on Aquafresh Extreme Clean toothpaste. I hope you found this post helpful. If have a comment, remember to leave it in the comment section below. If you would like to contact me refer to the 'follow me' page above. There you will find my contact information. Remember to share this with your friends and family. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie. I hope you have a blessed week!
-The Makeup Junkie

Links:
  • Aquafresh Extreme Clean Toothpaste: Available at the drugstore.
DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. I was not paid to make a blog post on this topic.  I am not affiliated with Aquafresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment