Monday, September 1, 2014

August Non-beauty Favorites

Hey Dolls!

August is over and September is upon us. Which means it's time for my August non-beauty favorites. So, let's jump into it!

Let's begin with food!

  1. Multigrain Cheerios Dark Chocolate Crunch: These are out of this world good! The cereal consists of multigrain Cheerios, dark chocolate Cheerios and, dark chocolate crunchy clusters. It tastes like chocolate heaven in a bowl. I highly recommend this cereal to anyone who loves chocolate as much as me!
Now to music!
  1. James Bay- Let It Go: I adore this song. I literally listen to it about 10 times... In a row... Everyday. James Bay is a soulful singer with an Alternative flare. His voice reminds me of Sam Smith but, his music style reminds me of John Mayer. He recently dropped an album. (Which is equally as fantastic as this song.) I recommend him to people who love soulful music like John Mayer, Sam Smith, or John Legend
  2. Jesse McCartney- In Technicolor: This album is about two months old. However, I downloaded it this past month because I loved the first half of the album (which dropped this past December). This album reminds me a lot of Justin Timberlake's last album. It has an old school edge. It's chalked full of love songs and up-beat rhythms. It's great for people who love Justin Timberlake or up-beat love songs. 
  3. Drake- 0 to 100/The Catch-up: This reminds me a lot of  Drake's older albums. He delivers hip pop with a R&B flare. In my opinion this song definitely goes hard. Anyone who loves Drake or Hip Hop will love this song. 
  4. Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj, and Jessie J- Bang Bang: This song is amazing to say the least. Ariana and Jessie voices make this song amazing. I love that song's old school, girl group feel. It's definitely is a song that can put you in a good mood. As for Nicki's verse I personally don't think she made the song good. For me she was just there. I honestly could care less about her part. It really just sounds like rambling. Of course if you are a Nicki Minaj fan you will love that song as well. I recommend it to anyone who loves pop music and dynamic voices. 
Let's move to YouTubers...

WhatWouldLizzyDo
  1. What Would Lizzy Do- Lizzy is a beauty YouTuber. I have been watching her for about two months and I can honestly say her videos are great quality. She is a gorgeous girl with a great personality, she never comes across as rude or stuck up, she provides lots of information in each video, and she is so funny. I recommend her to all of you Dolls!
That's all folks!
I didn't have that many non-beauty favorites this month because I have been buying more beauty products than anything. With that said I have some new makeup tutorials coming soon. So, stay tuned! (Hey I'm a poetic and I didn't even know it!)

I hope you found this post helpful. If you have questions or comments about this post leave them in the comment section below. If you would like to contact me refer to the 'follow me' section below. There you will find all of the platforms that I can be contacted on. Remember to share this blog post. There is an area at the bottom of each blog post were you can share the posts on several different social media platforms. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie. Your support means everything. I hope you have an exceptional week!
-The Makeup Junkie

DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. I was not paid to make a blog post on this topic. I am not affiliated with any of the companies or people mentioned.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment