Welcome back to The Makeup Junkie! Today's blog post is a DIY Body Butter. I am not sure if you guys remember that I did one of these before, but if you are interested in the other scent I will link it below!
- Lavender Essential Oil
- This will be calming and soothing to the skin.
- Vitamin E Oil
- Vitamin E is a moisturizing antioxidant. It speeds up cellular regenerator; which means it aids in healing scars and diminishing hyperpigmentation. This will also prevent the the body butter from spoiling.
- Vanilla Bean
- Vanilla has healing/anti-inflammatory properties. It is also an antioxidant. Which means if will fight free radicals which cause wrinkles and fine lines.
- Shea Butter
- This is a highly moisturizing butter with tons of fatty acids that will not only hydrate the skin but heal the skin. Over time this shea butter will diminish stretch marks and scars.
How do you use this body butter?
Apply this to the body after you have showered as you would a body lotion.
How do you store this body butter?
This can be stored in your cabinet with the rest of your skin care items.
What is the recipe for this body butter?
- One Cup of Shea Butter
- One Teaspoon Vitamin E
- 10 or more drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- 1/2 half teaspoon of Vanilla Bean (you may use any form of vanilla bean the you desire.)
Step By Step:
- Add your ingredients into a standing mixture or a bowl.
- Turn on your standing mixture or hand mixture and whip the ingredients until the mixture looks somewhat like an extremely thick version of whipped cream.
- Once you are finished whipping the body butter place it into a container. You may need more than one depending on the size of your container.
Use at least once a day, everyday to accurately moisturized skin.
What can people except after using this product?
People will notice softer, smoother, more supple skin. People may also notice less irritation and pigmentation.
That's all folks!!!!!
That's enough for today. I will continue to do these over the course of The Makeup Junkie's existence. Unless you Dolls would rather me not. Thanks for stopping by!
Thank you for stopping by the Makeup Junkie! I hope you enjoyed that post. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comments section below. If you have a more personal request, question, or have a serious business inquiry feel free to email me. You can use the Contact form in the sidebar, you can go to the follow me section above or you can click the links below in the Follow Me section directly under this section. If you would like to follow me on a day to day basis check out the follow me section above. There you will find all social media platforms that I am currently on. Remember to share this blog post as well as the entire Makeup Junkie with all of your friends, co-workers, classmates, and family. There is a social media section at the bottom of each post. Click on the platform you would like to share a post on and simply click share! Remember to also 1+ the blog on Google Plus. Also, remember new blog posts are live every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 12 a.m. Central Standard Time. So, make sure to return! Thank you again for stopping by. Your continued support means the world to me. I hope you have an awesome week!
-The Makeup Junkie
- Instagram: Nia Burgess (@picklesandoreos23) • Instagram photos and videos
- Twitter: Nia ♈ (@picklesnoreos23) | Twitter
- Pinterest: Follow The Makeup Junkie
- Email: email@example.com
- Tumblr: Follow The Makeup Junkie
- Google Plus: Nia Burgess (The Makeup Junkie) - Google+
Recent Blog Posts:
- DIY Beauty Oil
- DIY Witch Hazel and Apple Cider Vinegar Astringent
- Natural teeth whitening routine
- DIY Acne Fighting Brightening Mask
- DIY Soothing Acne Fighting Toner
- DIY Hydrating Facial Spray/Toner
- Acne Fighting Mask
- DIY Moisturizing, Stimulating Scrub
- DIY Eyebrow Growth Serum
- DIY Hot Oil Treatment
- DIY Hydrating Face and Hair Mask
- DIY Tightening and Brightening Face Mask
- DIY Basic Body Scrub and My Body Care Routine
- DIY: Lighten Hair
- DIY Coconut, Vanilla Bean Whipped Body Butter
DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. All products were purchased by me. I am not an employee of any of the companies mentioned.