What ingredients are in this body butter and what do they do for the skin?
- Coconut Oil
- Coconut Oil is rich in fatty acids, vitamin E, and proteins. Which means this is a highly moisturizing oil. This oil will also aid in healing scars and hyperpigmentation.
- Vitamin E Oil
- Vitamin E is a moisturizing antioxidant. It speeds up cellular regenerator; which means it aids in healing scars and diminishing hyperpigmentation. This will also prevent the the body butter from spoiling.
- Vanilla Bean
- Vanilla has healing/anti-inflammatory properties. It is also an antioxidant. Which means if will fight free radicals which cause wrinkles and fine lines.
- Shea Butter
- This is a highly moisturizing butter with tons of fatty acids that will not only hydrate the skin but heal the skin. Over time this shea butter will diminish stretch marks and scars.
How do you use this body butter?
Apply this to the body after you have showered as you would a body lotion.
How do you store this body butter?
This can be stored in your cabinet with the rest of your skin care items.
What is the recipe for this body butter?
- One Cup Solid Coconut Oil
- One Teaspoon Vitamin E
- 1/2 half teaspoon of Vanilla Bean (you may use any form of vanilla bean the you desire.)
Step By Step:
- Add your ingredients into a standing mixture or a bowl.
- Turn on your standing mixture or hand mixture and whip the ingredients until the mixture looks somewhat like an extremely thick version of whipped cream.
- Once you are finished whipping the body butter place it into a container. You may need more than one depending on the size of your container.
Use at least once a day, everyday to accurately moisturized skin.
What can people except after using this product?
People will notice softer, smoother, more supple skin. People may also notice less irritation and pigmentation.
That's all Folks!
I hope you all enjoyed this post. If you would like to contact me please refer to the 'follow me' tab above. There you will find all of the social media platforms I am on. Remember to share and 1+ this post and the blog. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie. I hope you all have an amazing week!
-The Makeup Junkie
DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. I was not paid to make this post.
- DIY Beauty Oil
- DIY Witch Hazel and Apple Cider Vinegar Astringent
- Natural teeth whitening routine
- DIY Acne Fighting Brightening Mask
- DIY Soothing Acne Fighting Toner
- DIY Hydrating Facial Spray/Toner
- Acne Fighting Mask
- DIY Moisturizing, Stimulating Scrub
- DIY Eyebrow Growth Serum
- DIY Hot Oil Treatment
- DIY Hydrating Face and Hair Mask
- DIY Tightening and Brightening Face Mask
- DIY Basic Body Scrub and My Body Care Routine
- DIY: Lighten Hair