Monday, September 15, 2014

DIY Eyebrow Growth Serum

Hey Dolls!


I am sure most of us have experienced bad eyebrow waxes or over plucking disasters. Growing back healthy, full eyebrows can take a long time. If you are inpatient (like me), you may try supplements or expensive, store bought eyebrow growth serums. All of those supplements and growth serums really do add up. And sometimes they don't work. So, what does someone who is on a budget  with thin eyebrows do? Well, they DIY...of course! I have discovered an amazing DIY eyebrow growth serum. (Which also works on lashes.) I have been using this for a couple of months now and have seen a difference in the thickness of my eyebrows. I figured because of my results it was time to share it with you Dolls! So, without further a do let's jump into it!

The Ingredients and Materials:
  1. Castor Oil
  2. Sweet Almond Oil
  3. Vitamin E Oil
  4. A funnel
  5. A bottle for storage
The Recipe:
  1. Have a bottle with a top. (Make sure the bottle can be used on an everyday bases.) Place the funnel in the bottle's opening. This will make adding the oils easier.
  2. Pour equal parts of castor oil, sweet almond oil, and vitamin e oil. You can make as much or as little as you wish. I generally make enough to last me a month so a tbsp. of each works perfectly.
  3. Remove the funnel from the bottle's opening, attach the bottle's top, and shake the mixture. This will help the oils combine better.
How to apply:
  1. After you have completed your skin care routine take a clean mascara wand and dip it in the eyebrow growth serum.
  2.  Brush the serum through the brows and/or the lashes. do not over coat the lashes or brows. over coating can cause irritation to the eyes.
  3. Apply every night. Avoid using this with makeup.
Things you need to know:
  1. If you are allergic to nuts this may not be the DIY for you.
  2. Results are NOT immediate. Give this serum about 2 months or so of daily use.
  3. This does NOT have to be refrigerated.
That's all folks!
That was my DIY eyebrow (and lash...) growth serum. I hope you Dolls enjoyed that post. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to leave them in the comments section below. If you would like to contact me please refer to the 'follow me' tab above. Remember to share and 1+ this blog and post. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie. Your support means everything. I hope you have a blessed week!
-The Makeup Junkie

DISCLAIMER: All tips, opinions, and recipes given were my own. I was not paid to make a post on this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment