Welcome back to the Makeup Junkie! Today's blog post is going to be a review on the newest Makeup Forever Foundation. This is going to be a typical review. I like to use mostly bullet point; it makes it easier for you Dolls refer back to make thoughts instead of having to read through several paragraphs of a post. So, lets get started!
Let's begin with product claims, price, availability, etc.
- Makeup Forever, says...
- "Developed specifically for the film and TV industry's most advanced technology, Ultra HD Liquid Foundation creates a naturally flawless complexion—on and off camera. Completely invisible under the latest, super-focused 4k lens, this revolutionary foundation features uniquely-coated pigments that provide medium to buildable coverage with an even lighter weight, second-skin texture that looks just like skin."
- This foundation comes in 40 shades; I used the shade Y135.
- This price listed on Sephora's website as $43.00 USD.
- This product comes in a clear container w/ a black pump.
- There is 1.01 Fluid Ounce of product in the container.
- The ingredients: None Given
Next up is the pros:
- Looks great in photos
Up next the Cons:
- Breaks up in my laugh lines
- Get uncontrollably oil on my skin
How many thumbs up?
I would say no thumbs up.
I liked this product a lot at first. Then, I noticed how difficult it was to blot or apply more powder throughout the day without removing small patches of the foundation. I was always SUPER oily, I couldn't control it because of the patchiness that would occur. I also noticed my laugh lines and the crease of my nose looked patchy and deeper than the rest of my skin. I hated it because of that. From far away and in pictures it looks amazing, but in real life, up close it looked terrible on me.
Would you re-purchase it?
That's all Folks!
Thank you for stopping by the Makeup Junkie! I hope you enjoyed that post. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comments section below. If you have a more personal request, question, or have a serious business inquiry feel free to email me. You can use the Contact form in the sidebar, you can go to the follow me section above or you can click the links below in the Follow Me section directly under this section. If you would like to follow me on a day to day basis check out the follow me section above. There you will find all social media platforms that I am currently on. Remember to share this blog post as well as the entire Makeup Junkie with all of your friends, co-workers, classmates, and family. There is a social media section at the bottom of each post. Click on the platform you would like to share a post on and simply click share! Remember to also 1+ the blog on Google Plus. Also, remember new blog posts are live every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 12 a.m. Central Standard Time. So, make sure to return! Thank you again for stopping by. Your continued support means the world to me. I hope you have an awesome week!
-The Makeup Junkie
- Instagram: Nia Burgess (@picklesandoreos23) • Instagram photos and videos
- Twitter: Nia ♈ (@picklesnoreos23) | Twitter
- Pinterest: Follow The Makeup Junkie
- Email: email@example.com
- Tumblr: Follow The Makeup Junkie
- Google Plus: Nia Burgess (The Makeup Junkie) - Google+
Recent Blog Posts:
- Review: NYX Micro Brow Pencil
- Quick Collective Haul #7 (Ross, Walmart, and the Vitamin Shoppe!)
- Current Favorite Beauty Products!
- Cranberry and Brown Sugar Steel Cut Oats Recipe
- Skin Care Routine 2015 (plus skin care tips)
DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. All products were purchased by me. I am not an employee of any of the companies mentioned.