Friday, October 9, 2015

Friday Favorites

Hey Dolls!

Welcome back to The Makeup Junkie! Today's blog post is going to be another Friday Favorites. I received a few emails from you Dolls saying that you liked the weekly favorites update. I am glad you enjoyed it, I will continue do these as long as you all enjoy them. I can't say I will have one every week. So, without further rambling I will jump right into it!
  • Too Faced x Vegas Nay Star Dust Palette: I am so beyond obsessed with this palette. I know I mentioned it when I did my last Friday Favorites, but I am still crazy obsessed with these it. The pigmentation, the butteriness of the shadows is beyond me at this point. If you h ave yet to get this, you need to pick it up. Especially if you like warm eyeshadows. It is awesome stuff!!
  • Morphe Individual Eyeshadows: OMG! These are awesome shadows. They are super pigmented and really blendable. For a little over $2.00 USD a pop they are amazing shadows. I like them more than a ton of my other palettes. I highly recommend Morphe eyeshadows. 
  • Makeup Forever Mat Velvet + Foundation: I picked this up last week and I am in love with it. It's enough coverage for my liking. (Medium to Full Coverage to be exact.) It also is mattifying, but not too mattifying. I.E. Matte not Flat. I really like this foundation. 
  • Benefit High Beam and Sun Beam Liquid Highlighter: I mix these into my foundation or pop them on top of the cheekbones. It gives off a beautiful glow without a glittery look to it. 
  • Benefits Moisture Prep Toning Lotion: I don't know why I never talked about this before, but this has been a holygrail of mine for years! It really great an amazing toner. It restores the pH of the skin as well as the hydrates the skin. It doesn't hydrate so much that it makes you oily, it makes your skin look and feel soft. Plus it preps the skin for moisturizer. 
  • Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream: This is a super hydrating, gel/cream, hyaluronic acid serum based moisturizer. I really like using this has a night cream. It hydrates deeply without making me greasy. I love it!
  • Colourpop Cosmetics Highlighters in Most Necessary and Avalon: If you are familiar with Colourpop Cosmetics then you know that the formula of their products is a mushy, wet feeling, but they are actually powder. Anyway, I picked up two of their highlighters recently and I really love them. they are sure blendable, pigmented, and super inexpensive. 
  • Sephora Bright Set Loose Finishing Powder in Banana: This powder's texture is comparable to the Makeup Forever Translucent except it has a soft yellow tone to it. It sets the face and/or undereye area. 
  • Benefit Air Patrol BB Cream Eye Primer: This is Benefit's newest product! It color corrects, hydrates and protects the eyelids. I really like to use this on my light makeup days. Its great from people with dry eyelids especially, but everyone could use this and benefit. 
  • Beauty Blender: I love this tool. I always have, but I just recently started using it again. It ends everything in so flawlessly its crazy. I love it!
  • Benefit Stay Flawless 15 Hour Primer: This is an amazing primer. Everything sticks to the skin like glue with this primer. It is great for night out makeup or long work shift makeup. Its awesome!
  • Benefit Watts Up: This is an awesome cream highlighter. It is a champagne highlighter that is pretty intense, but the sponge on the opposite side is meant to blend out the highlighter for a less intense look. It is awesome! 
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer: This is a great primer. It keeps my eyeshadow from creasing all on its own. 

That's all Folks!



Thank you for stopping by the Makeup Junkie! I hope you enjoyed that post. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comments section below. If you have a more personal request, question, or have a serious business inquiry feel free to email me. You can use the Contact form in the sidebar, you can go to the follow me section above or you can click the links below in the Follow Me section directly under this section. If you would like to follow me on a day to day basis check out the follow me section above. There you will find all social media platforms that I am currently on. Remember to share this blog post as well as the entire Makeup Junkie with all of your friends, co-workers, classmates, and family. There is a social media section at the bottom of each post. Click on the platform you would like to share a post on and simply click share! Remember to also 1+ the blog on Google Plus. Also, remember new blog posts are live every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 12 a.m. Central Standard Time. So, make sure to return! Thank you again for stopping by. Your continued support means the world to me. I hope you have an awesome week!
-The Makeup Junkie

Follow Me:



LINKS: 

Recent Blog Posts:
DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. All products were purchased by me. I am not an employee of any of the companies mentioned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment