Friday, October 30, 2015

October Skin Care Favorites

Hey Dolls!


Welcome back to the Makeup Junkie! I know I have been MIA for a bit, but I have been super busy. I have tons of new posts ready for you guys! I will be more present know that my life is "slowing" down. Now with all of that said, I want to I have been trying soooo many new beauty products, so I have accumulated TONS of favorites I want to share then ALL with you Dolls! So, let's get started!!

  • Benefit Moisture Prep Toning Lotion: I have been using this for a while, but for some reason I stopped and when I started working at Benefit I remembered how much I loved it and picked it up again. It softens my skin, preps it for moisturizer, and balances the pH of my skin. I have not experienced any breakouts or irritation from this product. I highly recommend it and I will not stop using it!
  • Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Moisturizer: I picked this up two months ago and was reluctant to try it. I heard amazing things about it but, I felt as though it had the potential to make me oilier. However, I was wrong. It hydrates just enough and keeps my skin plump. I only use it at night, so I don't believe it makes me any oilier but, I can't be sure. 
  • Benefit Triple Preforming Moisturizer: This is my current daytime moisturizer. It has SPF and a lightweight feel. It doesn't break me out and it hydrates my skin just enough. Its a great way to prep my skin. 
  • Shea Moisture African Black Soap Body Wash: This has been clearing up my skin along with the next few Shea Moisture products I am going to mention. It has tiny beads that help exfoliate me skin. I have seen a real difference. I really recommend this product to anyone who get body acne. 
  • Shea Moisture African Black Soap Body Lotion: This shouldn't be called a lotion at all. This product is so thick it is like a body cream on steroids. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin hydrated without a greasy feeling. I love this lotion. 
  • Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Hand & Body Scrub: This makes me skin feel soft and moisturized. The scrub is not too abrasive or course. It is gentle and effective. I really enjoy this product. 
  • Clarisonic Smart Profile: This has been awesome for my skin. It has four different modes to it in the manual section and one is called the smart profile and it chooses the intensity of cleansing motion. It is awesome. My acne is getting better and I really seeing an improvement in my skin. 
  • Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Dry Oil Mist: I like to use this when I don't have the energy or time to blend in thick moisturizers. It has a light fragrance that isn't over whelming and the oil absorbs quickly. It gives my skin a beautiful glow as well. I am in love with the simplicity of this product. 
That's all Folks!

Thank you for stopping by the Makeup Junkie! I hope you enjoyed that post. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comments section below. If you have a more personal request, question, or have a serious business inquiry feel free to email me. You can go to the follow me section above or you can click the links below in the Follow Me section directly under this section. If you would like to follow me on a day to day basis check out the follow me section above. There you will find all social media platforms that I am currently on. Remember to share this blog post as well as the entire Makeup Junkie with all of your friends, co-workers, classmates, and family. There is a social media section at the bottom of each post. Click on the platform you would like to share a post on and simply click share! Remember to also 1+ the blog on Google Plus. Also, remember new blog posts are live every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 12 a.m. Central Standard Time. So, make sure to return! Thank you again for stopping by. Your continued support means the world to me. I hope you have an awesome week!
-The Makeup Junkie

Follow Me:



DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. All products were purchased by me. I am not an employee of any of the companies mentioned.  

No comments:

Post a Comment