|Witch Hazel Plant|
What ingredients are in this astringent and what do they do for the skin?
- Apple Cider Vinegar- which is amazing for killing bacteria, fading acne scars, restoring the skin to it's natural pH, and removing impurities.
- Witch Hazel- reduces acne, reduces oil, shrinks the appearance of pores, shrinks the appearance of blood vessels, heals open lesions on the skin's surface, soothes, and refreshes.
How do you use this astringent?
First clean your face. Then apply it to a cotton pad or a cotton ball and apply it to your skin. Avoid sensitive areas or open lesions.
How do you store this astringent?
You may store this toner in your refrigerator or whatever you store your other skin care products. If stored in the fridge it will be more refreshing. It can be stored for quite some time.
What is the recipe for this astringent?
- 1/2 cup pure Witch Hazel
- 1/3 Distilled water; Distilled water has no minerals or microbial, therefore it is healthier for the skin.
- 1/4 cup raw organic apple cider vinegar.
- If you find this mixture to be too harsh for your skin you may dilute it with more distilled water.
- Best results will be seen if used everyday at least twice a day.
What can people except after using this product?
If used everyday at least twice a day people may see a reduction in acne and acne scars.
That's all folks!
I hope you all enjoyed this post. If you would like to contact me please refer to the 'follow me' tab above. There you will find all of the social media platforms I am on. Remember to share and 1+ this post and the blog. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie. I hope you all have an amazing week!
-The Makeup Junkie
DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. I was not paid to make this post.
- Natural teeth whitening routine
- DIY Acne Fighting Brightening Mask
- DIY Soothing Acne Fighting Toner
- DIY Hydrating Facial Spray/Toner
- Acne Fighting Mask
- DIY Moisturizing, Stimulating Scrub
- DIY Eyebrow Growth Serum
- DIY Hot Oil Treatment
- DIY Hydrating Face and Hair Mask
- DIY Tightening and Brightening Face Mask
- DIY Basic Body Scrub and My Body Care Routine
- DIY: Lighten Hair