Welcome back to the Makeup Junkie! Today's post will be my review for the Maybelline Dream Pure BB cream. Let's jump into it!
Let's begin with product claims, price, availability, etc.
- Maybelline, says...
- Our 1st blemish fighting BB cream helps clear skin with 8 great skin benefits!
- With 2% salicylic acid
- For combination and/or blemish-prone skin
- They claim the BB Cream:
- Clears acne
- Conceals imperfections
- Minimizes look of pores
- Reduces appearance of redness
- Adjusts to skin tone
- Hydrates and smooths
- Enhances and clarifies skin
- Is oil-free, with a lightweight feel
- This BB Cream comes in 5 shades; I use the shade Deep Sheet Tint.
- This price listed on Ulta.com is, $8.99 USD.
- This product comes in a white squeeze tube w/ a blue top.
- There is 1.0 Fluid Ounce of product in the container.
- The ingredients: None given
Next up is the pros:
- Demi-Matte Finish
Up next the Cons:
- Bad Color Selection
How many thumbs up?
I would say 1 thumb up...
I like this product but, there isn't anything special about this BB cream.
Would you re-purchase it?
That's all Folks!
Thank you for stopping by the Makeup Junkie! I hope you enjoyed that post. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comments section below. If you have a more personal request, question, or have a serious business inquiry feel free to email me. You can use the Contact form in the sidebar, you can go to the follow me section above or you can click the links below in the Follow Me section directly under this section. If you would like to follow me on a day to day basis check out the follow me section above. There you will find all social media platforms that I am currently on. Remember to share this blog post as well as the entire Makeup Junkie with all of your friends, co-workers, classmates, and family. There is a social media section at the bottom of each post. Click on the platform you would like to share a post on and simply click share! Remember to also 1+ the blog on Google Plus. Also, remember new blog posts are live every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 12 a.m. Central Standard Time. So, make sure to return! Thank you again for stopping by. Your continued support means the world to me. I hope you have an awesome week!
-The Makeup Junkie
- Instagram: Nia Burgess (@picklesandoreos23) • Instagram photos and videos
- Twitter: Nia ♈ (@picklesnoreos23) | Twitter
- Pinterest: Follow The Makeup Junkie
- Email: email@example.com
- Tumblr: Follow The Makeup Junkie
- Google Plus: Nia Burgess (The Makeup Junkie) - Google+
Recent Blog Posts:
- Review: NYX Micro Brow Pencil
- Quick Collective Haul #7 (Ross, Walmart, and the Vitamin Shoppe!)
- Current Favorite Beauty Products!
- Cranberry and Brown Sugar Steel Cut Oats Recipe
- Skin Care Routine 2015 (plus skin care tips)
DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. All products were purchased by me. I am not an employee of any of the companies mentioned.