Monday, August 24, 2015

Q&A #5 (health, my twitter handle, my boyfriend, makeup tips, and more!!!!)

Hey Dolls!

Welcome back to the Makeup Junkie! On Instagram a few weeks back I asked you Dolls to ask me questions about practically anything and you guys definitely did lol. So, let's jump straight into it!




  • Q: Carrie Sanders: How is your squat challenge going? I can't feel my bum ahaha! I guess that is the point huh? 
    • A: Girl! I wish I couldn't feel my butt lol. My butt burns like crazy! Yes, of course that is the point but, it is so worth it!



  • Q: Marc M: I am in love with your blog posts and Instagram posts. You're so funny on Instagram. You always have me cracking up! What makes you laugh?
    • A: Well thank you my love! I'm funny? I am not trying to be, I am just being honest. And I am just being myself. I am glad I can make you laugh though. I don't know what makes me laugh to be honest. I love stand up comedy, but I am not easily assumed. You're joke as to be REALLY funny of me to laugh. Ya know?


  • Q: Winnie: I was curious, you do ever run out of blog ideas? And if so, how do you find new ideas? Because I know I do! lol I can't seem to find inspiration anywhere! By the way, I run a lifestyle blog.
    • A: Of course I run out of ideas! That is normal. I get my inspiration for new posts from my blog readers and social media. You guys often ask me questions and/or request topics that I cover. Asking your viewers for their point of view, look at the new trends, update old posts, etc etc. Hopefully that helps! 


  • Q: Mila Y: I saw your post about your doggie on Instagram. lol I totally understand you! I was wondering, what kind of dog do you have? I have a pit, yorkie mix by the way. Thank you! P.S. I love your blog!
    • A: Dogs can be a trip sometimes! I have an American Cocker Spaniel puppy; he is the light of my life. Aw, your dog sounds adorable. Thank you for the love my Dear! 


  • Q: Ava Wright: I saw on your instagram that you said you are musically inclined, I was wondering what you do musically.
    • A: I sing and song write...as a hobby. I use to play instruments. 


  • Q: Janet Miller: Anastasia Beverly Hills or NYX?
    • A: That is easy! NYX! I like both brands, but NYX is a larger brand and has more to offer.


  • Q: Selena Hernandez: Hello, Do you freelance? 
    • A: Sometimes, not often. 


  • Q:Vivian Turner: Hi Makeup Junkie! A while back, you did a post on primers. I was wondering if you could can you do an updated version please?
    • A: Hi Vivian! Of course I can do an updated version. You wish is my command my Dear. 


  • Q: Kya: I loved your steel cut oatmeal recipe. Can you do more?
    • A: Sure! I actually have a recipe for a berry version. I will put it onto my list. 


  • Q: Carlie R.: I loved your what's in my bag post... probably because your purse's contents are similar to mine lol. I wanted to ask you if you could list some of your favorite stores to buy clothing. I am don't have a n endless budget, but I still love to be on trend. Thanks!
    • A: Pack Rat's UNITE! lol. thanks for the support my love. I would say my favorite places to shop are, Forever 21, FashionNova.com, H&M, and Nordstrom Rack. 


  • Q: Gina S.: What's your biggest fear?
    • A: I am not sure. I am a worrisome person, so a lot scares me lol. 


  • Q: Marie: First off, I wanted to say, I really love your blog; you're content is awesome! Secondly, I wanted to ask you can you please post more fitness based post? I am really hoping to use this Fall and Winter to get my "summer" body right. Thanks!
    • A: My gosh, you guys are going to make me blush! Thank you so much for all of the love and support. I actually posting two fitness posts after this one. You must be a mind reader or something lol.  


  • Q: Mario Jackson: Do you have a Periscope? If so what's your handle?
    • A: No, I don't have one at this point, but I may get one. I have yet to decide.


  • Q: Nelly Melvin: Kill, Marry, F***- Channing Tatum, Chris Brown and Justin Bieber 
    • A: Okay.... Kill Justin Bieber, Marry Channing Tatum, Have relations with Chris Brown. 

  • Q: Kara Jonas: I saw your tweet about not liking the "taste" of water and I totally agree with you. What do you do to get in your water in an enjoyable way?
    • A: Great question! I use zero calorie propel strawberry kiwi powder, water, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, and ice. It is literally my favorite way to stay hydrated. 


  • Q: Tyra Melvin: Kill, Marry, F***- Omarion, Taye Diggs and Michael Ealy 
    • A: Kill Taye Diggs (I don't understand the obsession with him.), Marry Michael Ealy, and F*** Omarion.


  • Q: Marcus I: Desi Makeup or Jaclyn Hill?
    • A: Um, both. I am a ride or die for both! I cannot choose!!!


  • Q: Marie Tanner: I have really dry, sensitive, aging skin, but I want to get a chemical peel. Do you think it's a good idea?
    • A: Yes girl, there are sooooooooooooooooooo many different kinds of acids, brands, etc. You will find one that works wonders for you. Please hit up a licensed esthetician in your area that you trust. They will help you out. 


  • Q: Janis Mackey: I saw you hauled the Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream, I have been curious about it, but I am still unsure. Your reviews are always spot on (at least for me anyway.) Can you please review that BB Cream? Thank you!
    • A: I am so glad my reviews work for you. I will be doing a review for that product in the near future. Please stay tuned for it Dear!!


  • Q: Miriam Raye: I am new to beauty and I was curious if you do a VERY basic list of drugstore products that would be great for an everyday look. Thanks so much!
    • A: Sure... Foundation: L'Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation and Powder, Concealer: Maybelline Fit Me or Better Skin Concealer, Mascara: L'Oreal Voluminous Original, Lips: Try Maybelline Sensational line, Jordana lipliners, and L'Oreal Color Riche Lip Glosses. Hopefully that all helps. 


  • Q: Jayce R.: Maybelline or Covergirl?
    • A: Maybelline. I don't really like too many Covergirl products. Maybelline is bae for me. They can pretty much do no wrong in my eyes. 

  • Q: Gina Jay: You have a beautiful skin tone! Are you African?
    • A: Well thank you. And no I'm not. 


  • Q: Mina Teegen: Why is your Twitter and Instagram pickles and oreos? 
    • A: I get this question a bunch lol. I love pickles a lot and I love oreos a lot. I consider them to be my favorite snack foods. When choosing usernames I wanted to have a name most people wouldn't have so, there ya go.


  • Q: Jane D.: I know you said you didn't want to do YouTube, but I would love it if you could do a GRWM. I would love to see your process! Thanks! 
    • A: Maybe I will. Let me think about it. 


  • Q: Tyra Melvin: Kill, Marry, F***- Yazz, Scott Disick, and Drake
    • A: Kill Yazz (I don't really like him.), Marry Drake, and ya with Scott. BTW you and your sister are on a roll lol. 


  • Q: Mike R.: What you be your ideal date?
    • A: I would depend on if it were a date with anew guy or a date with a guy I have been with for a while. If it were a new date I would like a lunch date. I want to get to know my date and the only way to do that is in a non-threatening environment. On a date with a boyfriend I don't know. I think I would like to go to an amusement park lol. I like the thrill of the rides or maybe a comedy show. 


  • Q: Jackie Michaelson: I saw your tweet about the Champagne Pop Highlighter from Becca. You you like it? Is it worth it? 
    • A: I gave it to my friend actually. It is nice, but I have tons of highlighters that looked similar to it and I didn't find myself reaching for it. But hey, to each its own. 


  • Q: Sarah Ryan: Jordana or Wet n Wild?
    • A: Cannot choice. I love them both equally!


  • Q: Ricky M.: Girl, you are so pretty! Why don't you have a boyfriend... or, do you?! (; 
    • A: Awh, thanks boo. Ricky, get out of here playing. You know I am not going to tell you that lol. 


  • Q: Nelly Melvin: Kill, Marry, F***- Fetty Wap, Nick Jonas, and Stephen Curry
    • A: Kill Fetty Wap (Although I love his music, but in this scenario he gots to go!), Marry Stephen Curry, and the do with Nick Jonas.  


  • Q: Joyce P: I am African American, and I am looking for some YouTubers who are African or African American to watch. Do you have any suggestions?
    • A: Queenii Rozenblad (I don't think she is African, but her complexion is similar to mine.), AllThingsFabulous1, Beatfacehoney, BeautybyGabbie, beautybyjj, Chanel Boateng, Destiny Godley, Ellarie, and Jackie Aina. 


That's all Folks!


Thank you for stopping by the Makeup Junkie! I hope you enjoyed that post. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comments section below. If you have a more personal request, question, or have a serious business inquiry feel free to email me. You can use the Contact form in the sidebar, you can go to the follow me section above or you can click the links below in the Follow Me section directly under this section. If you would like to follow me on a day to day basis check out the follow me section above. There you will find all social media platforms that I am currently on. Remember to share this blog post as well as the entire Makeup Junkie with all of your friends, co-workers, classmates, and family. There is a social media section at the bottom of each post. Click on the platform you would like to share a post on and simply click share! Remember to also 1+ the blog on Google Plus. Also, remember new blog posts are live every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 12 a.m. Central Standard Time. So, make sure to return! Thank you again for stopping by. Your continued support means the world to me. I hope you have an awesome week!
-The Makeup Junkie

Follow Me:



LINKS: 

Recent Blog Posts:
DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. All products were purchased by me. I am not an employee of any of the companies mentioned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment