I get tons of questions asking about my workouts, so I figured I would share one of my routines with you. This one is extensive and should be done with care. You don't want to injure yourself. With that said let's jump straight into it!
3 reps of 10 for each workout!!!
- Pre-Workout Stretch:
- Standing Toe Touches
- Sitting Toe Touches
- Shoulder Stretch: Pull 1 arm across the body and hold it in place for a few moments and switch to the other arm.
- Warm up:
- Walk in Place (15 Counts)
- Walk Forward and Backward (15 Counts)
- Kick Backs (15 Counts)
- High Knees (15 Counts)
- Interval #1:
- Bouncing Lunges: Go down into lunge position with your right foot in front if you. Stay there and bounce for 60 seconds. (Both legs = 1 set)
- Leg Raises: Lie flat on the floor and place your arms down to your side; make sure your palm is face down. Also make sure your head, legs, and bottom are all in contact with the floor. Lift your legs into a 90 degree angle. Make sure to keep the legs straight. Pause at the top and slowly lower the legs.
- Russian Twists: Sit on the floor with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor. Lean back so that your torso is at a 45 degree angle to the floor, make sure to keep the spine straight. (Not rounded.) Place your arms straight out in front of your chest with one hand on top of the other. Raise your core and slowly rotate round to the right as far as you can. Pause and reverse the movement all the way round to the left as far as you can.
- Sumo Squats: Widen your stance and then squat. Add a barbell to make it more intense.
- Hip Thrust: Lay flat on the floor with feet planted on the thighs are close together. Thrusts the hip toward the ceiling. Hold it for a few seconds than release book to normal.
- Interval #2:
- Basic Squats (2 reps of 35)
- Jumping Jacks
- Lovehandle Crunches
- Push Ups
- Sit Ups
- Interval #3:
- Plank (20 seconds)
- Wall Sits (1minute 20 seconds)
- Jack Knives
- Mountain Climbers
- Shoulder Presses
- Interval #4:
- Fly Away Chest Presses
- Basic Chest Presses
- Kettlebell Swings
- Heel Raises: Stand straight up and push upwards using the front section of the foot. Hold for a second and release. Use weights to intensify the workout.
- Interval #5
- Bicep Curlers
- 1-2-3 punch: Dodge 2 times and punch on three.
- Jumping Squats
- Pullovers with Dumbbells: Lying on an exercise mat with your legs up, hold a dumbbell in both hands with your arms extended over your chest. Slowly lover the dumbbell behind your head and return to original position.
- Bent-Over One Arm Dumbbell Rows
- Interval #6:
- Knee Rolls
- Crossover Crunches
- Running Butt Kicks
- Kick Backs w/ Vertical Arm Movements
- Basic Lunges
- Cool Down:
- March in Place (20 Counts)
- Forward and Backward Side Steps (15 Counts)
- Kick Backs (10 Counts)
- Basic Side Steps (5 Counts)
- Post- Workout Stretch:
- Downward Facing Dog
- Sunsets and Sunrises
- Reach for the Stars
- Standing Toe Touches
- Sitting Toe Touches
That's all Folks!
Thank you for stopping by the Makeup Junkie! I hope you enjoyed that post. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comments section below. If you have a more personal request, question, or have a serious business inquiry feel free to email me. You can use the Contact form in the sidebar, you can go to the follow me section above or you can click the links below in the Follow Me section directly under this section. If you would like to follow me on a day to day basis check out the follow me section above. There you will find all social media platforms that I am currently on. Remember to share this blog post as well as the entire Makeup Junkie with all of your friends, co-workers, classmates, and family. There is a social media section at the bottom of each post. Click on the platform you would like to share a post on and simply click share! Remember to also 1+ the blog on Google Plus. Also, remember new blog posts are live every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 12 a.m. Central Standard Time. So, make sure to return! Thank you again for stopping by. Your continued support means the world to me. I hope you have an awesome week!
-The Makeup Junkie
- Instagram: Nia Burgess (@picklesandoreos23) • Instagram photos and videos
- Twitter: Nia ♈ (@picklesnoreos23) | Twitter
- Pinterest: Follow The Makeup Junkie
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tumblr: Follow The Makeup Junkie
- Google Plus: Nia Burgess (The Makeup Junkie) - Google+
Recent Blog Posts:
- Current Favorite Songs
- Review: NYX Micro Brow Pencil
- Quick Collective Haul #7 (Ross, Walmart, and the Vitamin Shoppe!)
- Current Favorite Beauty Products!
- Cranberry and Brown Sugar Steel Cut Oats Recipe
DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. All products were purchased by me. I am not an employee of any of the companies mentioned.