Friday, March 27, 2015

Cinnamon Detox Water

Hey Dolls!

Detox water has become extremely popular. So, I figured I would jump on the bandwagon and make my
own detox water. Let me tell you Dolls, this beverage tastes AMAZING. It almost tastes like tea or juice instead of water. It's amazing. If you don't like the taste of water or you don't like bland detox waters than you may what to try this recipe. Remember that this is a guide, you can add or remove any ingredients you would like. If you are allergic to anything just remove it and replace it with something else. I hope you all enjoy and let's jump into it.









What does this detox water do?
This water speeds up your metabolism and flushes toxins out of your system. Detox water is an excellent alternative to sugary juices and sodas.

What is the recipe?
  • 2 cinnamon sticks
  • 6 cups of distilled water
  • 1 lemon
  • Mint Leaves (Use as many as your heart desires)
  • Pineapple (1/4 to 1/2 of a medium pineapple)
  • Strawberries (Use as many as your heart desires)
Step by Step:
  1. Add six cups of distilled water to a kettle.
  2. Add 2 cinnamon sticks to the distilled water and allow the water to come to a boil.
  3. Once your water has come to a boil remove your cinnamon sticks and allow it to cool.
  4. Once the water has cooled a bit add in your fruit and mint leaves
  5. Allow the water to sit in the refrigerator and become cold. 
Anything else?
Nope! Just enjoy your Detox water!

That's all folks!

 I hope you enjoyed that post. If you have any questions or comments please leave them in the comments section below. If you would like to contact me please refer to the "follow me" tab above. There you will find my email and all of the social media platforms I am on. I would love to speak to you all, so please follow me! Remember to 1+ the blog and post. Remember to share the blog and post. Also, remember to return for new post every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie. Your support and love means the world to me. I hope you all have a blessed week! 

-The Makeup Junkie

DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. I purchased this product with my own money. I am not affiliated with this company.

LINKS:


No comments:

Post a Comment