Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Current Favorites

Hey Dolls!

I haven't posted a favorites in about two months! Which is crazy because I have been trying a bunch of new
makeup, skin care, etc. So, it I figured it was time for me to share it with you. Let's begin!





Makeup:
  •  L'Oreal True Match Powder in N8 Cappuccino- I have been using this powder for years and I will continue to use this powder for as long as it is in production. This product is smooth, easy to blend, and extremely natural. 

  • ELF Ultimate Blending Brush- In my recent haul I told you guys that I purchased this brush and that I would do a more in depth review after tried it out for a while. I will be doing that, but I did want to mention it in my favorites post because I am in love with this brush!

  • ELF Contouring Brush- In my recent haul I told you guys that I purchased this brush and that I would do a more in depth review after tried it out for a while. I will be doing that, but I did want to mention it in my favorites post because I am in love with this brush!

  • ELF Hydrating undereye Primer- I have been using this for a few months now and this product has definitely grown on me. This product helps my undereye stay moisturized and keeps my concealer from cracking or doing extra creasing under my eyes. 
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Primer- I recently hauled this primer and gave a mini review on it so I won't go too in depth with my thoughts on this primer. I will be sure to link that post below for anyone who is interested. I will say that I love primer. It definitely does what it claims to without fail. I totally recommend it. 

  • Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection To Reflect Shimmer Palette in Hollywood Boulevard- I also reviewed this product in my recent haul. So, I won't go into too much detail about it now. However, I will say that this highlight is phenomenal. I have used it everyday since I bought it. Its definitely my new obsession.

  • NYX Angel Veil Primer- At first I didn't like this because it didn't keep me matte, but after a few weeks I started to notice how soft and flawless my skin looked with this primer. I actually think this primer would be great for all skin types, but if you are looking for a mattifying primer or a dewy primer this won't do that for you, but if you are looking simply to have a nice flawless base then this will work perfectly. 
Skincare:
  1. Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs,and Rosewater- This is the most refreshing facial spray I have used. It's hydrating and can be used over makeup or as a facial toner or as a refresher spray. 
  2. Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover- This is a great cleanser and amazing makeup remover. Point, black, period. It's not irritating, overly drying, it doesn't have a chemical smell, it's just great. 
Hair Care:
  1. Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Shampoo- This shampoo smells awesome. It makes my hair soft, it doesn't loosen my natural curls and my hair never has tangles in it. I love this stuff!
  2. Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Nourishing Conditioner- This Conditioner is awesome. My hair feels soft, manageable, and easy to style after the use of this conditioner. 
Music:
  1. Drake- If you are Reading this you are too late- This whole Album is straight fire! At first I felt like he was not doing anything new, but after a few weeks of trying this album out I can see why it's such a hit. It's like old Drake mixed with a twist. I highly recommend it!
  2. Big Sean- Dark Sky Paradise- I am feeling Big Sean this time around. It really feels like he came into is own with this album. He goes hard on a lot of these songs. I feel like he is letting people into his world and his heart with this CD. It's great, I highly recommend it!
Food:
  1. Chobani Pineapple Coconut Greek Yogurt- I have been eating this NON-STOP! It has pineapple and coconut flavor, but it isn't over whelming or too sweet. Like most Greek yogurts it is very smooth and creamy. I love it!
  2. Pom Pomegranate Lemonade- This has been one of my favorite drinks. It is not over whelming lemonade-y or pomegranate-y. It is awesome!
  3. Detox Water- I will be sharing the recipe for my detox water soon, but I did feel the never to share my love of this detox water with you Dolls! The flavor is sweet, but not overly sweet. It almost tastes like tea. Stay tuned for the recipe because I am sure you all will love it. 

That's all folks!

I hope you all enjoyed this post. If you would like to contact me please refer to the 'follow me' tab above. There you will find all of the social media platforms I am on. Remember to share and 1+ this post and the blog. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie. I hope you all have an amazing week!
-The Makeup Junkie

DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. I was not paid to make this post.

LINKS:



No comments:

Post a Comment