Monday, March 23, 2015

ELF Mineral Eyeshadows Review

Hey Dolls!



I recently featured the ELF Mineral Eyeshadows in a post and I promised you all an in depth review on this
product. So, today's post is going to be an in depth review of this product. Like always my reviews will be full of in depth content however, it will be in an easy to read bullet point format. I will also leave a link to all of my other reviews below. With that said let's jump into it!







Let's begin with the product claims, shades, and cost.

All of the shades. Photo courtesy of The Makeup Alley
ELF says: "Bring a touch of natural beauty to your eyes with these natural mineral eyeshadow shades that add subtle highlights for daytime or increased drama for night. With key vitamins A, B, C & E these eyeshadows hydrate and minimize the appearance of fine lines. Available in an array of light-reflecting color options they can be worn wet or dry, together or alone, for countless shimmering styles and trends. The all natural consistency makes them incredibly easy to apply and blend for a flawless finish. All our mineral makeup are mineral-based with no parabens, no preservatives and no chemical dyes."

These shadows come in 19-20 shades. (I own four.) They retail for $2.40 on the ELF website. This is the direct link, 100% All Natural Mineral Eyeshadow. The size of the container is 0.3 oz. and the ingredients are Ingredients: Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Boron Nitride, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate(Ve) , Retinyl Palmitate(Va), Panthenol(Vb), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate(Vc). May Contain: Iron Oxides(CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarine Blue(CI 77007). 

Onto Pros:

  • Lightweight
  • Buildable
  • Great for everyday
  • Great Value

Next up Cons:
  • Messy
  • Wears off
Final Thoughts
I think these eyeshaodws are okay. They aren't bad, but they defiently aren't good either. I think they will be perfect for people who don't like a lot of makeup. Or need to add a little shadow, but without much effort. 

Anything tips?
  • For lighter coverage use you fingers. 
Anything else?
Nope!

That's all Folks!


I hope you enjoyed that post. If you have any questions or comments please leave them in the comments section below. If you would like to contact me please refer to the "follow me" tab above. There you will find my email and all of the social media platforms I am on. I would love to speak to you all, so please follow me! Remember to 1+ the blog and post. Remember to share the blog and post. Also, remember to return for new post every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie. Your support and love means the world to me. I hope you all have a blessed week! 
-The Makeup Junkie

DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. I purchased this product with my own money. I am not affiliated with this company. 

LINKS:







No comments:

Post a Comment