Wednesday, March 25, 2015

NYX Angel Veil Primer Review

Hey Dolls!

Welcome back to the Makeup Junkie! I recently featured the NYX Angel Veil n a post and I promised you all an in depth review on this product. So, today's post is going to be an in depth review of this product. Like always my reviews will be full of in depth content however, it will be in an easy to read bullet point format. I will also leave a link to all of my other reviews below. With that said let's jump into it!







Let's begin with the product claims, shades, and cost.

Ulta and NYX say: "This super silky, light and fresh formula creates a comfortable cushion on your skin to enhance makeup application. The incredible formula creates a smooth, uniform canvas that minimizes shine and makes application flawless. Your skin will feel like it has been touched by an angel." 

This product retails for $15.99. This can be purchased on NYX's website or Ulta. The link to Ulta will be below. The ingredients are Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane , Polysilicone-1, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, Nylon-12, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Laureth-12, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Onto The Pros:
  • Leaves skin feeling and looking smooths
  • Has a soft powdery finish
  • Foundation glides on after this is applied
Next up...Cons:
  • Does not control oil
Final Thoughts;
I like this primer becasue of the finish of the primer. However, it doesn't control my oil. This would make a great everyday primer. 

Anything else?
Nothing!

That's All Folks!

I hope you enjoyed that post. If you have any questions or comments please leave them in the comments section below. If you would like to contact me please refer to the "follow me" tab above. There you will find my email and all of the social media platforms I am on. I would love to speak to you all, so please follow me! Remember to 1+ the blog and post. Remember to share the blog and post. Also, remember to return for new post every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie. Your support and love means the world to me. I hope you all have a blessed week! 
-The Makeup Junkie

DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. I purchased this product with my own money. I am not affiliated with this company. 

LINKS:

No comments:

Post a Comment