Friday, March 6, 2015

Favorite Concealers

Hey Dolls!

I receive questions quite often about my favorite products, so I thought it would be a good idea to make a couple of posts about my favorite makeup and beauty related products. Today's post will be my favorite concealers. I recently posted my Favorite Foundations. (This post is also apart of this series.) So, without further a do, let's jump into it!


  • NYX 3C Conceal, Correct, Contour palette- I have been ranting and raving for a few months now about this palette! I am so in love it is crazy! This palette comes in three shades: light, medium, and dark. I own the dark palette. This palette retails for about $12.00. It comes with six shades. Two-three light shades, two correcting shades, and one-two contour shades. The colors in this palette are amazing; they are extremely opaque. The only problem with this palette is the creaminess of the shades. I suggest using the warmth of your fingers to warm up the concealers and make them more blendable. 



  • MAC Pro Long Wear Concealer- I have been using this concealer for years now. I love how opaque and easy to blend it is. As well as how long lasting it is. It never creases under my eyes whether I set it with powder or not. It doesn't settle into my fine lines or wrinkles. This product retails for $19.00.





  • LA Girl HD Pro Conceal Concealer- This is an amazing concealer. Since I discovered it over year ago I have not be able to put it down. This is a dupe for the MAC concealer I mentioned above. This concealer retails for $2-$4 and it comes in a bunch of shades.



  • Maybelline Fit Me Concealer- This is my favorite everyday concealer. It is lightweight with light to medium coverage. It blends like a dream and never looks cakey. It give such a beautiful glow to the skin. 










That's all folks!

I hope you all enjoyed this post. If you would like to contact me please refer to the 'follow me' tab above. There you will find all of the social media platforms I am on. Remember to share and 1+ this post and the blog. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie. I hope you all have an amazing week!
-The Makeup Junkie

DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. I was not paid to make this post. i am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned. I purchased all products mentioned myself. 



No comments:

Post a Comment