A few months ago I said I wanted to start a series of posts that focuses on my favorite products within a certain brand. Today will be the second installment in that series. The first installment was my updated ELF Favorites Post. I will link that below. Today's post will be my Wet n Wild Favorites. As you all know I love Wet n Wild a lot! They are one of my favorite drugstore brands, so it only made sense for me to favorites for them! So, without further rambling let's get into it!
- Wet n Wild Centerstage Collection To Reflect Shimmer Palettes: These are my ride or die cheek highlighters. If you have been following me for a while you know how real my love for these are. I did a full review on them, so I won't go too in depth here about my love for them. I will definitely link the review below for anyone who is interested. I will say that these are ALWAYS sold out at the Walgreen's near me, so if you see them PICK THEM UP ASAP!
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Brow Pencil: This is a super amazing, inexpensive brow pencil. I believe it is only $.99 USD! It is super creamy and say to blend. This pencil comes with a spoolie and obviously a pencil. It comes in tones of colors which would be perfect for all hair colors. I personally use the shade brunettes do it better.
- Wet n Wild The Louder Powder Powder Brush: This brush is a cruelty free goat hair brush. This brush is soft, fluffy, compact (Which makes it great to throw in your makeup bag.), and it apply powders beautifully. This brush retails for $4.00 USD.
- Wet n Wild In Your Shadow Eyeshadow Brush: This brush is also is made with cruelty free goat hair. This brush soft and fluffy. Depending on the eye shape and size this can be use to pack color onto the lid or to blend out harsh lines. I personally use it both ways. This brush is basically the same quality as my Sigma brushes, Real Techniques brushes, and ELF Studio line brushes. This retails for $2.00 USD.
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Kohl Liners for the eyes: I am an OG user of these eyeliners. They come in an array of colors and are super inexpensive. They blend amazingly and can be used as brow pencils as well. I believe they retail for $.99 USD.
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Single Shadows: I own quite a few of these. They are buttery, easy to blend, and super pigmented. I highly recommend these shadows. They retail for for $.99 USD.
- Wet n Wild Mega Last Nail Polishes: These are some of my favorite nail polishes! They re creamy, opaque, and inexpensive. My favorite shades are Wet Cement and I Need a Refresh Mint. Wet Cement is a gray tone purple color. I Need a Refresh Mint is a true light blue color. I love these!
|WnW Wild Shine Matte Top Coat|
- Wet n Wild Wild Shine Nail Polish in Matte Top Coat: I am so in love with this Matte Top Coat. It transforms any nail polish into a matte color. I highly recommended.
- Wet n Wild Fergie Creme Eyeliner in Cocoa Riche: If you have been an OG Makeup Junkie follower than you know the love is so real for this product. I use this to fill in my brows and I swear by it! It is great for people with deep brown hair and warm undertones in their skin. It is extremely opaque, easy to blend out, and long lasting.
- Wet n Wild Max Volume Plus Mascara: This is an amazing mascara. I haven't even touched my Too Face Better Than Sex Mascara since I picked this up. It add length and volume as well as separates. Its like my favorite mascara combo, but in one mascara. I HIGHLY, HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend this.
- Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipsticks: I own a few of these and I love them! They are super pigmented and have a nice satin finish. They also don't taste or smell bad. For me that is huge! These don't last all day, but they never claim to, so keep that in mind. My favorite shades in Bare it All and Cherry Bomb. Bare it All is a peachy, pinky nude lipstick. Cherry Bomb is a deep purple-y, red color; it's true cherry shade.
That's All Folks!
Thank you for stopping by the Makeup Junkie! I hope you enjoyed that post. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comments section below. If you have a more personal request, question, or have a serious business inquiry feel free to email me. You can use the Contact form in the sidebar, you can go to the follow me section above or you can click the links below in the Follow Me section directly under this section. If you would like to follow me on a day to day basis check out the follow me section above. There you will find all social media platforms that I am currently on. Remember to share this blog post as well as the entire Makeup Junkie with all of your friends, co-workers, classmates, and family. There is a social media section at the bottom of each post. Click on the platform you would like to share a post on and simply click share! Remember to also 1+ the blog on Google Plus. Also, remember new blog posts are live every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 12 a.m. Central Standard Time. So, make sure to return! Thank you again for stopping by. Your continued support means the world to me. I hope you have an awesome week!
-The Makeup Junkie
- Instagram: Nia Burgess (@picklesandoreos23) • Instagram photos and videos
- Twitter: Nia ♈ (@picklesnoreos23) | Twitter
- Pinterest: Follow The Makeup Junkie
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tumblr: Follow The Makeup Junkie
- Google Plus: Nia Burgess (The Makeup Junkie) - Google+
Recent Blog Posts:
- Updated Favorite ELF products
- Spring and Summer Everyday Foundation Routine For Combination Oily Skin
- Spring/Summer 2015 Skin Care Routine
- Beauty Q&A #3
- Spring and Summer Beauty Must Haves
- DIY Soothing Acne Fighting Mask
- HUGE End of March/ Early April Beauty Haul
- What's in my Makeup Bag?
- DIY Refreshing Acne Fighting Mask
DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. All products were purchased my me. I am not an employee of any of the companies mentioned.