Friday, April 24, 2015

Q&A #3

Hey Dolls!



So, I announced another question and answer post a few months ago. It has taken me a while to get to this post. I'm sorry for the delay. Today, I am going to answer a few questions that were asked of me. Let's get start.

P.S. If you ever have questions feel free to contact me whenever. I will be more than happy to help you Dolls out. You can reach me via email and all other social media platforms I am on. The Follow Me tab above will link you to all of my social media accounts as well as my email.




  1. "I'm glad you are on Instagram more. I find you to be hilarious! Are you on any other social media sites?"
    1. I'm glad I am on Instagram more as well. It is a great way to interact with all of you Dolls as well as anyone else in the beauty community. I do have other social media accounts. I will link them here: The Make-up Junkie: Follow Me
  2. "Can you do a makeup storage post? I am struggling to properly store my makeup and I would love see your set up."
    1. I actually am making a video blog for this topic as I type this. Quite a few of your have asked me for an in depth look into my storage. I will post this blog within the next couple of weeks. For now you can link the link here to see a sneak peek of my storage: @picklesandoreos23• Instagram photos and videos
  3. "I have been using your last foundation routine and it has been great, however it has been getting warmer where I live and I was hoping you could post a new foundation routine for summer."
    1. I am really glad you liked that routine! I am currently on the hunt for an amazing summer time foundation. Once I find one and have a set routine I promise to share it with you all.
  4. "I saw you purchased the Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation. Do you like it and can you do a review on it?"
    1. I have yet to try this foundation. When I do try the foundation I will definitely review it and let you all know how I like it.
  5. "How did you get rid of your acne?"
    1. I am to be honest I really didn't. It slowly stopped being as severe and it just went away over time with the end of I guess puberty. I did use the acne free system and clean and clear, so that may have helped.
  6. "What do you use to clean your makeup brushes?"
    1. I actually use dawn dish soap and olive oil. I mix them together and swirl my brush in the solution and clean then with my hands. Easy on fuss!
  7. "How to you get rid  of undereye circles?"
    1. Undereye circles are caused by several different things; heredity, lack of sleep, liver problems,and more. Home remedies include chilled green tea bags or metal spoons places on the under eyes, liver detox, and more sleep. There are hundreds of problems that claim to reduce the appearance of under eye circles and bag. I am not certain if any of them work. You can always look at reviews, ingredient lists, and product claims to find the best products for you. I hope that helped!
  8. "If you had to choose only five makeup items to use for the rest of your life which five would you choose?"
    1. Kat Von D Lock-it Foundation
    2. Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage Highlight in the copper shade
    3. City Color Matte Bronzer
    4. L'Oreal False Fiber Lashes mascara in Carbon Black
    5. Wet n Wild Fergie Creme Eyeliner in Coco Riche for my eyebrows.
  9. "Can you do an in depth review on the products in your Walgreens haul? I am super curious about the mascara and foundation."
    1. I can do a review for the mascara but, I already have a instagram review for the foundation I will link the review below. If you have an instagram make sure you follow me, becasue every post on this blog is pre-written, so it may take a while for me to review something or post something that you guys would like to see. I generally will use my instagram to talk about products in real time. 
  10. "I'm sure that being a beauty blogger you get a lot of questions like this, but I was curious how do you get started in the beauty world.?"
    1. I'm not sure exactly what you are asking, but I believe you are asking me how do you become a professional in the beauty community. And if I am correct then my answer would be to be yourself. This is a large community of people. Most people in the beauty world are talented and have a lot of knowledge, but what makes a difference for people is personality. People can sense if you are nice or not. It you aren't personable it is hard to get a following;at least a genuine following. Most people are nice people especially when they are being them self. Moral to my story is be you and you will attract equally real and genuine followers and supporters. 
  11. "How is your top five favorite youtube/instagram beauty gurus?"
    1.  MannyMua I have been following him since he became an instagrammer. I feel like he is extremely genuine and real. I see him going places no other male makeup artist has gone. 
    2. Amy's Makeup Box has been growing on me recently. She is extremely talented lady and she is super sweet. 
    3. Kathleen Lights is amazing. I have been obsessed with her lately. She so genuine, funny, and pretty. I just adore her!
    4. Queenii Rozenblad she is an amazing makeup artist and I love that she doesn't feel the need to only buy high end or only shop at Sephora or Ulta or a makeup counter. Her collection and makeup style is very versatile and vast. Her creatively is amazing. As well as her spirit. I just love her. 
    5. What Would Lizzy Do she is so funny and real it is... well unreal. She is raw and truthful. She has no shame in her game. Her reviews and collaborations with companies are genuine. Her tutorials are funny and realistic. Her style and personality is extremely relatable and she is out of this world gorgeous. I have been following her for a minute now and I can truthfully say her is awesome. 
  12. "Will you be creating a YouTube channel in the near future?"
    1. That is a question I receive quite a bit from you dolls, but I am not so sure. I live a busy life style and I don't know if I could dedicated myself to my blog and a YouTube account. I am not one to half do something of the magnitude, so I don't know. I won't say no, but I also won't say yes. 
  13. "Can you do a room tour? I would love to see how your organize your closet and your makeup?"
    1. I am not sure if I want to do a full on room tour per say. My room isn't that colorful or anything to make an entire tour dedicated to it, but maybe in the future I will. 
That's all folks! 


I hope you all enjoyed this post. If you would like to contact me please refer to the 'follow me' tab above. There you will find all of the social media platforms I am on. Remember to share and 1+ this post and the blog. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie. I hope you all have an amazing week!
-The Makeup Junkie

DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. I was not paid to make this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment