Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Spring and Summer Beauty Must Haves

Hey Dolls!


Spring and Summer is finally upon us! Now that warm weather is here we need to change up our beauty products. Over the years I have found some products that I cannot live without during the warmer months. So, today I am going to share those products with you. Let's jump into it!




Let's begin with skin care:

  1. Body Butters: Body Butter is extremely hydrating and makes the skin look glowy and soft. It is perfect for days when you are wearing shorts or short dresses. I love a lot of different body butter, so I can't really say which is my favorite, but I say that I have a DIY body butter recipe on my blog. That body butter is AMAZING! I highly recommend it. 
  2. Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs in Deep Glow: I definitely don't need to tan, but I do need to even out my skin tone. This is amazing because it give me a sparkly glow as well as hides any discoloration on my legs. 
  3. Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater: I love this facial spray. It is great for setting makeup or refreshing the skin. It smells awesome and it makes me skin feel soft and hydrated. 
  4. Hyaluronic Acid Serum: My skin type is combination oily so I am  not a huge fan of moisturizer during the warmer months. Which is why I stock up on my Hyaluronic Acid Serum during those months. I won't go too in depth on why I use this instead of moisturizer becasue I do have a entire review on it. I will be sure to link it below. 
  5. ELF Studio SPF 45 Sunscreen UVA/UVB Protection Powder: I really love this because I am oily and it is a great way to protect my skin from sun damage without adding greasy, heavy sunscreen onto my face. 
  6. ELF Studio Contouring Blush and Bronzer Powder in Antigua: This is a beautiful warm, bright powder duo. The blush is not really my cup of tea becasue it is a bright pink blush. However if you are into that then this would be perfect for you. My favorite part of this duo is the bronzer it is extremely warm and glowy. It recommend it for medium deep skin tones or extremely tan people. Medium skin tones and Fair skin tones may find this too warm and too dark.
  7. Milani baked blush in Bellissimo Bronze: I have been raving about this blush for a while now. And it continues to be one of mt favorite. It is so subtle and glowy. It gives me the most beautiful bronzy glow ever. I recommend it to everyone. 
  8. Julep Iconic Brow Setting Gel: This is an amazing setting gel. It makes any eyebrow product I use stay in place all day. Doesn't matter if I sweat or sleep in it. I highly recommend this to everyone. 
  9. NYX Prismatic Shadows in Golden Peach: I think a peachy eyeshadow with a golden undertone is a must for everyone. It can be used under the eye, on the lid, or in the inner corner. It gives the eyes a beautiful golden goddess glow. 
  10. L'Oreal True Match Powder in N8 Cappuccino: It is important for me to have a face powder that I can use due to how oily I become throughout the day. This is an amazing powder becasue it is finely milled and gives flawless coverage without looking cakey. 
  11. Kat Von D Lock- It Tattoo Foundation: This is great for me during the evenings becasue it is extreme coverage, but it also is extremely matte. I can get away with not wearing a powder with this and it will be fine for several hours. 
  12. Gerard Cosmetics BB Plus Illumination Facial Creme: This is a beautiful golden liquid highlighter. I love it! I won't go into too much detail on this because I have an in depth review on this product. 
  13. ELF Studio Radiance Enchancer in Sunrise: I mix this with my concealer to get my face a more glowy appear. It is amazing!
  14. ELF Shimmering Facial Whip in Golden Peach: This is an awesome highlighter and it only cost $1.00! 
  15. Hard Candy Glow All the Way  Face and Body Luminizer in Glamazon Bronze: I use this on my body to add a glow to my chest and leg area. I use this in areas that won't touch my clothing. (It bleeds)
  16. L'Oreal Magic Lumi Primer: This is an awesome pearl highlighter. It is doubles and a primer and a highlighter. I only use this as a highlighter though. 
  17. Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation: This is a new must have for me. It claims to give full coverage but I believe it only gives off medium coverage. Which is great for days when I don't want too much makeup on. It is lightweight and super mattifying. The formula is mousse like. It is an awesome everyday foundation. 
  18. Serect Clinical Strength- This deodorant is a holy grail for me in the summertime. I the warmer months I tend get hot and sweaty quite a bit, so to curb that I use this deodorant. This keeps me dry all day, it has a light scent, and doesn't create a werid film on my clothes or under my arms. I love this stuff; I highly recommend it. 
I hope you all enjoyed this post. As always if you have questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comment section below. Also remember to share and 1+ this blog and my page. Thank you for stopping by the Makeup Junkie today! I hope you have a blessed week!
-The Makeup Junkie
DISCLAIMER: All thoughts/opinions given were my own. I purchased all product mention with my own money. I am not affiliated with any of these companies.

LINKS: 

No comments:

Post a Comment