Welcome back to the Makeup Junkie! I recently received several requests to update my old what is in my
makeup bag. So, that is what I am going to do today! Remember, it is not mandatory to buy or carry in your makeup bag any of this products; this is just what I carry and what I like. With all that said I hope you all enjoy today's post!
Let me stat off by saying, I am an oily girl; most of the products I carry help me keep my oils at bay.
- Face powder: I put in my bag is my face powder. I usually use L'Oreal True Match powder in N8.
- ELF kabuki brush: I use this to apply my face powder.
- ELF oil blotting sheet: This is pretty self explanatory.
- Whatever lip product I am using.
- NYX HD finishing powder: I use this under eyes. Sometimes my under eye highlight fades so, I bring my powder with me to touch up.
- ELF small tapered brush: I use this to reapply my under eye powder.
- Eye lash curler: Just in case my lashes loose their curl.
Thank you for stopping by the Makeup Junkie! I hope you enjoyed that post. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comments section below. If you have a more personal request, question, or have a serious business inquiry feel free to email me. You can use the Contact form in the sidebar or you can go to the follow me section above. If you would like to follow me on a day to day basis check out the follow me section above. There you will find all social media platforms that I am currently on. Remember to share this blog post as well as the entire Makeup Junkie with all of your friends, co-workers, classmates, and family. There is a social media section at the bottom of each post. Click on the platform you would like to share a post on and simply click share! Remember to also 1+ the blog on Google Plus. Also, remember new blog posts are live every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 12 a.m. Central Standard Time. So, make sure to return! Thank you again for stopping by. Your continued support means the world to me. I hope you have an awesome week!
-The Makeup Junkie
DISCLAIMER: All opinions and tips given were my own. All product mentioned were purchased by me. I am not affiliated with any the companies mentioned.