I am back with another beauty haul...what can I say I am a shop-o-colic! Let's jump into it!
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation in Deep Honey: I saw Patrick Starr raving about this foundation all over YouTube and Instagram, so I had to pick it up. I have been using it for a couple of weeks and I must say I like it. I don't want to go into too much detail because I did review this on my Instagram a while back. I will add the link to that review here: Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation Review
- Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipstick in Bare it All: This is a peachy, pinky, nude satin finish lipstick. I love the pigmentation and feel of Wet n Wild Mega Last lipsticks. I highly recommend them.
- CVS brand Eye Crease Blender Brush: It's a circular, semi dense brush. I think it works amazingly to blend out my crease and outer v area. I would totally go pick up more, because it was only like two bucks!
- Wet n Wild Powder Brush: I really don't want to get into too much detail about this because I just did a post about my favorite Wet n Wild products and this was included in it. I will link that post below for anyone who is interested in this brush.
- Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Brush: I really don't want to get into too much detail about this because I just did a post about my favorite Wet n Wild products and this was included in it. I will link that post below for anyone who is interested in this brush.
- Walgreens' Brand Eyelash Curler: This is the cutest eyelash curler EVER! It has a shiny purple, green, and blue coating. I think it curls my lashes without creating a dent or a line in my lashes. It also doesn't snag or pull on my lashes which I love.
- NYX Tame and Frame Brow Pomade in espresso: I put up a review on this up on Monday. Make sure you check it out. I go in depth in that post on the claims of the product, price, pros, cons, and more.
- NYX Micro Eyebrow Pencil in espresso: This is an absolutely amazing dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz. It has simliar packaging, texture, and lasting power. I highly recommend this. I will do a more in depth review in the near future, so please stay tuned.
- 10 piece Brush set: I purchased this from Amazon and it is similar to the BH Cosmetics Brush Set or so I have heard. I really like them. I just wish they were slightly more dense, but they were like $10 USD, so I'm not complaining.
- Wet n Wild Walking on Eggshells Eyeshadow Trio: I have been hearing amazing things about this trio for several years now and I thought it was about time I got my little hands on it. I have used these shadows once or twice since getting them and I am in love. These shades are right up my alley. They make the perfect everyday look for me. I highly recommend them.
- L'Oreal Paris Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Black Lacquer: This is just a re-purchase. I recently raved about this in my favorite L'Oreal Products post. I will link it below.
- Jordana Modern Matte Lipsticks in Matte Blush, Matte Frappuccino, and Matte Classic: OMG! Guys I am in love with these. They are super inexpensive, creamy, pigmented, and blendable. They come in a huge range of colors, but I only picked up these three. If you are near a Walgreens I suggest you pick these up... PRONTO!
- Bracelet from Modern and Chic Boutique: My mom got this for me a couple of weeks ago and I am so glad she did. Its a simple, silver steel plate bracelet with a black leather string on it. The bracelet says: "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." I love how inspirational it is. I will leave a link to this bracelet below.
- L'Oreal Voluminous Original in black: This is another re-purchase. I did mention this is my recent L'Oreal post as well.
- L'Oreal Silkissime in Black: This is another re-purchase. (If you can't tell, I truly do love these products.) I did mention these in my recent L'Oreal post as well. Check below for a link to that.
- L'Oreal Infalliable Pro- Matte Foundation in 111 Soft Sable: I have been hearing a lot about this product and I needed to pick it up and see what all the hype was about. I will definitely review it after I try it.
Thank you for stopping by the Makeup Junkie! I hope you enjoyed that post. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comments section below. If you have a more personal request, question, or have a serious business inquiry feel free to email me. You can use the Contact form in the sidebar, you can go to the follow me section above or you can click the links below in the Follow Me section directly under this section. If you would like to follow me on a day to day basis check out the follow me section above. There you will find all social media platforms that I am currently on. Remember to share this blog post as well as the entire Makeup Junkie with all of your friends, co-workers, classmates, and family. There is a social media section at the bottom of each post. Click on the platform you would like to share a post on and simply click share! Remember to also 1+ the blog on Google Plus. Also, remember new blog posts are live every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 12 a.m. Central Standard Time. So, make sure to return! Thank you again for stopping by. Your continued support means the world to me. I hope you have an awesome week!
-The Makeup Junkie
- Instagram: Nia Burgess (@picklesandoreos23) • Instagram photos and videos
- Twitter: Nia ♈ (@picklesnoreos23) | Twitter
- Pinterest: Follow The Makeup Junkie
- Email: email@example.com
- Tumblr: Follow The Makeup Junkie
- Google Plus: Nia Burgess (The Makeup Junkie) - Google+
Recent Blog Posts:
- Favorite L'Oreal Products
- Favorite NYX Products
- Favorite Wet n Wild Products
- Spring/Summer 2015 Skin Care Routine
- Beauty Q&A #3
- Spring and Summer Beauty Must Haves
- DIY Soothing Acne Fighting Mask
- HUGE End of March/ Early April Beauty Haul
- What's in my Makeup Bag?
DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. All products were purchased my me. I am not an employee of any of the companies mentioned.