Friday, May 8, 2015

Favorite L'Oreal Products

Hey Dolls!

This is another favorites posts to continue my recent series of favorites related posts. Today I will be talking about my L'Oreal Paris Cosmetics Favorites. So, without further a do let's jump into it!




  • True Match Liquid Foundation: This is a holygrail foundation for quite a few people because there is a MASSIVE color selection. Anyone from the lightest of the light to the darkest of the dark skin tones will find there shade. The finish is a natural finish; it's not too matte or too dewy which makes it perfect for all skin types. This foundation blends beautifully and can last all day depending on your skin type. This product comes in warm, neutral, and cool undertones. That makes it awesome for all under tones. Some people actually use shades in the cooler range for liquid/cream contour. For me it does last all day, but I have to blot my skin 4 hours after applying. If you are interested in this foundation I will say try not to buy it from Walgreen's or Target unless there is a sale or you have a coupon. True Match is way cheaper at Walmart or/and K-Mart. 
  • True Match Super Blendable Powder: This powder goes hand in hand with the foundation I mentioned above. Everything I said about that foundation rings true with this powder. They make an excellent combo but, they will work amazingly with other products as well. I highly recommend this powder. It is my holy grail face powder. 
  • Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Black Lacquer: This is one of my favorite drugstore mascaras. It lengthens, thickens, and adds volume which is all I can really ask for. I highly recommend it for people who aren't looking for separation or the "million lashes" look. 
  • Brow Stylist Plumper: This is a recent find for me, but now that I have found it, I cannot live without it! This is the most perfect tinted brow gel EVER! It makes even the most thin of eyebrows appear fuller. There are fibers inside of the gel that add volume and length to the brow. Which I know may sound strange, but it works amazingly. I beyond recommend this product. You all NEED this in your lives. 
  • Silkissime Eyeliner: I have been using the black liner in this collection for as long as this liner has been out, but now I own like every color because the formula is fantastic! It's creamy, its blendable and its pigmented. I recently had a friend try mine and she was so amazed with the quality of this liner. I honestly don't think I will ever use or need another eyeliner pencil from any other brand.
  • Voluminous Original Mascara: This is a classic mascara which is perfect for volume. I love this product. I honestly love to try new mascara, but I always find myself coming back to this one. It is perfect to just have around. I totally recommend it. 
  • Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara: If you are into the lots of lashes look this mascara is found you. Its super separating and volumizing. It's perfect for everyday wear and blending false lashes with your own lashes.
  • Color Riche Sheer Linen Lipstick: I am not super sure if they still make this lipstick, but I do have a bunch of backs for this product. Its a sheer, glossy nude color that is perfect for all skin colors. It isn't too nude or too dark which makes it perfect! It does however have that classic L'Oreal lipstick smell. Which I don't like, but the color is so beautiful that is makes the smell not so bad.
  • Color Riche Jennifer's Nude Lipstick: This is a perfect everyday color! Its a gorgeous pinkish nude shade that is great for anyone who is medium brown and lighter. It's glossy and moisturizing I love it. Again it has that classic L'Oreal smell, but it's okay. In reference to the Sheer Linen, Jennifer's nude is a bit more pink and a bit more pigmented.
  • Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara: I tried this over the summer last year and it definitely grew on me. It is an amazing lengthening, thickening mascara. I don't like the bounciness of the wand though. 
  • Double Extend Eye Illumination Pencil: I have been using this product for a while, but I always forget to mention it. I love this product becasue it doesn't transfer to my contacts. Sometimes pencil liners can transfer onto the eye or contact. Which is really annoying. I highly recommend this for anyone who has the same problem as me when it comes to getting product on their contacts. 
  • Studio Secrets Professional Secret No.1 Magic Perfecting Base: This was one of the first primers I ever tried and I love it. It smooths and blurs the skin to perfection it's amazing!!!
  • Revitalift Miracle Blur: I reviewed this in my first ever Makeup Junkie post. I love this stuff. I use it as a primer and it mattifies and blurs imperfections amazingly. I highly recommend this stuff!
That's All Folks!


Thank you for stopping by the Makeup Junkie! I hope you enjoyed that post. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comments section below. If you have a more personal request, question, or have a serious business inquiry feel free to email me. You can use the Contact form in the sidebar, you can go to the follow me section above or you can click the links below in the Follow Me section directly under this section. If you would like to follow me on a day to day basis check out the follow me section above. There you will find all social media platforms that I am currently on. Remember to share this blog post as well as the entire Makeup Junkie with all of your friends, co-workers, classmates, and family. There is a social media section at the bottom of each post. Click on the platform you would like to share a post on and simply click share! Remember to also 1+ the blog on Google Plus. Also, remember new blog posts are live every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 12 a.m. Central Standard Time. So, make sure to return! Thank you again for stopping by. Your continued support means the world to me. I hope you have an awesome week!
-The Makeup Junkie

Follow Me:



LINKS: 
Recent Blog Posts:
DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. All products were purchased my me. I am not an employee of any of the companies mentioned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment