Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Top 10 Favorite High End Products

Hey Dolls!!
Inexpensive, drugstore products are always great to have but, sometimes its okay to splurge and get something high end. I think its important to have a wide range of products especially if you are a makeup artist or something along those lines. So, with that being said today's post is going to be my top 10 favorite high end beauty products. Now without further a do lets get started!
  • Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation- OMG this foundation is life changing for oily skin girls or girls with bad acne, hyperpigmentation, dark circles, dark spots, etc. etc. etc. I will not go to into a full review of this product because I do have a review up already. If you are interested please refer back to that post but, I have to add it into my top ten list for high end products. All you need to know right now is I love this stuff.
  • Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H Makeup- This is my second favorite foundation. It has great pigmentation, its lightweight, its extremely long wearing, has an amazing color range, matches almost every color to their undertones, its not cakey, and its super buildable. If you have normal to oily skin I would recommend this for you. I also recommend this to women of Color who have a hard time finding their perfect color.
  • MAC Studio Finish Concealer- I use this to carve out the top of my eyebrows after I have filled them in. It is super pigmented and easy to blend. I would not suggest this be used under the eyes because it will crease. But as a spot concealer or to help shape up brows its great.
  • Benefit Porefessional Primer- This primer will smooth out wrinkles, pores, and other imperfections. It helps makeup glide on amazing. I don't believe that it will stop oils but it will help create a beautifully, smooth canvas.
  • Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Instant Full Body Volume Mascara- This mascara works wonders on my lashes. It makes them super black and full. I do have fairly long lashes and fairly think lashes but, I do notice a lot of volume and drama when I do use this mascara.
  • Benefit's They're real- I don't know a person how has tried this and didn't like it. It makes your lashes longer and fuller but, still natural looking. Its prefect for people who have shorter lashes that are still full. It will help make your lashes longer.
  • Lancôme Bienfait Mult-vital night Cream- As an oily skin person I do not like to use moisturizers in the morning. Moisturizers in the morning will make my skin extra oily. So, I usually just moisturize during the evening. This cream is lightweight and hydrating. It really does help my skin regenerate nicely. It is awesome for anti-aging. (Though I don't need it for that.) I do recommend it for all skin types and people with aging skin.
  • Clinique blended face powder-  This product was recommended it to me by my mom. She has been using it for 20 or so years. Its been her holy grail face powder. I can totally see why. Its lightweight and mattifying. It is actually transparent but it comes in different color transparencies. I have it in 5. Its for deep skin. This way you aren't adding coverage but at the same time there will be no ghostly white cast from a stark white powder.
  • Naked 1 and Naked 3 palettes- I love urban decay shadows especially the naked 1 and naked 3 palettes. They are smooth, have lots of pigmentation, are forever lasting, and they are such beautiful colors. I highly recommend these for anyone who like neutral colors.   
  • Clinique All about Eyes Concealer- I love this concealer because it is full coverage and long lasting. it does crease a little if it is not set with powder but, once set it is awesome.
That's all folks! Those were my top 10 high end beauty products. Hopefully you enjoyed this post. I also hope it helped if you had an interest in any of the products mentioned. If you have any questions please leave them below. Thank you for stopping by and remember to check back weekly for new posts. Also please share this blog with your friends and family. And last but not least remember to 1+ this post. Thank you once again and have a great day!
-The Makeup Junkie

DISCLAIMER: all thoughts are my own. I purchased all products mentioned with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment