Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Night time Skin Care Routine

Hey Dolls!
My last post was my morning skin care routine. I briefly explained my skin type which is oily, acne prone skin with hyperpigmentation, acne scarring, and dark circles. My morning routine is simple and easy to follow. It is really just designed to clean my skin and prep it for makeup. Night time routine focuses more on removing scars, hyperpigmentation and dark circles. So, without further rambling I will jump into it.
  1. I remove all make with Target brand makeup removing wipes.
  2. I use Maybelline clean express oil to remove my eye makeup.
  3. I use Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser to clean my skin. I don't use any thing but my hands to work the product into a lather.
  4. I use Target brand Facial Scrub for blemishes and blackheads every other day to remove dull skin, to remove oils, and to unclog my pores.
  5. Twice a week I will do the Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Mask to reduce the size of my pores, unclog my pores, etc.
  6. Once that is complete I will then rinse my face in luke warm water.
  7. I pat my skin dry and then tone with my Clean and Clear Deep Cleaning Toner.
  8. I wait for the toner to set then I begin with my Lancôme Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Serum.
  9. .And lastly for my skin I apply Lancôme Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector.
  10. I apply Carmex to my lips to help keep dryness at bay.
  11. To condition, nourish, and grow my lashes and brows I use Godefory Double Lash and Brow treatment.
  12. To depuff my under eyes I apply ELF eye refresh under my eyes.
That's all folks!!!
My nighttime skincare routine is slightly more complex and way more expensive but it is the time of day where I focuses a lot on healing my skin. Of course their are cheaper alternatives I am sure. Just do what works best for you. This is what works for me.
Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked this post. If you have yet to read my morning skin care routine visit the post before this one. Remember to 1+ this post and share it with friends and family. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to leave them below. I want to thank you again for your support and I hope you have a wonderful week!
-The Makeup Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment