Monday, July 7, 2014

Daytime Skin Care Routine

Hey Dolls!

I have oily, acne prone skin with large pores, scarring, dark circles and hyperpigmentation. So, my skin care routine is designed to combat large pores, oiliness, and acne. It also is used to gradually reduce the amount of scarring, hyperpigmentation and dark circles I have. In today's post I will be listing the steps I take in the morning. In my next post I will be talking about my night time skin care routine so keep your eye out for that. So, without further a do lets jump into my morning skin care routine!
  • Using my hands I cleanse my skin with Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser. I use light motions to work the cleanser into my skin.
  • Then I rinse it way with cold water.
  • Every other day I use a lightweight scrub (Clean and Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub) in the morning to lightly scrub away dirt, oil, and exfoliate my skin.
  • To restore balance to my skin I use my essentials deep cleaning toner to restore my skin's natural PH and to remove any left over dirt or oil.
  • I then use my ELF eye refresh to prep my under eyes for any makeup that I put on.
  • I use Carmex to protect my lips.
That's all folks!
My skin care routine in the morning is fast, simple and affordable. I have noticed a huge change in my skin since I started this routine.
I hope this helped anyone who is in need of a new skincare routine. If you have any comments or questions feel free to leave then below. Remember to 1+ this post and share my blog with friends and family. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you all have a blessed week.
-The Makeup Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment