I have a quick eyeliner tip to share with you. If the steps are followed properly then it should take no more than 1 minute to achieve prefect cat eye shaped eyeliner. So, let's get into!
What you will need:
- liquid or gel eyeliner
- an angled brush (if you are using gel)
- take two small pieces of tape
- place tape on the back of your hand and remove the stickiness
- then apply the tape to the edge of your eye. wing it out to the point at the end of the eyebrow.
- once the tape is secure on the eye use the tape as a guide to map out the wing.
- fill-in liner from the tear duct to the wing. make sure it is even.
- once you complete drawing the wing allow the eyeliner to dry.
- when the liner is dry remove the tape.
- fix any mix placed makeup where the tape was applied.
That was my simply eyeliner trick. It literally takes me no longer than 2 minutes to complete both eyes, remove the tape, and fix any misplaced makeup. it is great for beginners, people who are running low on time, or people who don't like to fuss with their eyeliner.
I hope this was helpful and informative. If you enjoyed this post please share it with your friends and family. Also if you have a google account please remember to 1+ my blog. Thank you for stopping by the Makeup Junkie! I hope you have a blessed week!
-The Makeup Junkie