Thursday, September 18, 2014

Quick Eyebrow Tip

Hey Dolls!

In an ideal world we would all have thick, perfectly arched eyebrows that stayed in place all day. Unfortunately, we don't live in an ideal world. Therefore we must create the illusion of thick, perfectly arched eyebrows that stay in place. In a previous post I talked about an inexpensive dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade that would fill in the brows and make them sweatproof, smuggle proof, and waterproof. That covers the thick, perfectly arched part... but what about keeping unruly brow hairs in place? Well, I have a solution for that as well! In today's post I will share that tip with you. So, without further a do let's jump into it!

Let's begin with the tip...

● Use your favorite hairspray to keep your brow hairs in place.
         ○ How do you use hairspray to keep your eyebrows I place you ask... Well its easy. All you need is a clean spoolie and your hairspray. Simply spray the spoolie with the hairspray and comb it through your eyebrows. (Remember to fill in your eyebrows before dojng the hairspray tip.) It's the perfect way to keep your eyebrows in place all day.

That's all Folks!

That was an easy, inexpensive tip that will help keep your eyebrow hairs in place. This trick has made it way easier for me to control my curly brow hairs. I figured since it has been such a God send for me it was only right to share it with you all. With that said, I hope you Dolls find this tip helpful.

If you have any questions or comments please leave them in the comments section below. If you would like to contact me please refer to the ' follow me ' section above. Remember to share this blog and post. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie. Your support means the world. I hope you have a splendid week.
- The Makeup Junkie

DISCLAIMER : The tip that was given was my one. I was not paid to make this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment