Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Beauty Haul

Hey Dolls!
As we all know I am always on the hunt for new makeup and beauty products so naturally, I have accumulated a few new beauty related products. Today I wanted to haul them for you all. So, without further a do let's jump into it!
1. ELF cream eyeshadow- I was at my local dollar store and saw the cream eyeshadows from their studio line. I picked the colors candlelight and bronzed. Candlelight is a pearly white shade and bronzed is a deep bronze color.
2. Julep Maven Box- I recently subscribed to Julep's Maven Beauty Box. In my first box I received the Mighty nail and cuticle serum pen, a nail color in Harriet, and a nail color in Gemma. Harriet is a orangey coral color and Gemma is a very light pink.
3. ELF eyeshadow "c" brush- I was in need of a eyeshadow brush that packs color onto the lid so, I picked up this brush for $3.
4. NYX butter gloss- I own a few of these and I adore them so I picked one up in praline to add to me collection. Praline is a mauve-y, brown color.
5. Milani Lipstick in 24 black cherry- I talked about this in my fall must haves post. It is a gorgeous deep burgundy color.
6. Wet n Wild lipstick in 918D Cherry Bomb- it is a color similar color to Milani color. I also it in my Fall must haves post.
7. Hyaluronic Acid Serum- I have had this for about 3 weeks now and OMG this is amazing. I am not going to go into detail now because I have a full review on in coming soon. I purchased this on amazon and it was an amazing bargain.
8. Jordana Easyliner Lip liners- I have at least 4 of these already so I just picked up to more to expand my collection. I purchased the colors Terra Kiss and Cabernet.  Cabernet is a deep burgundy color and Terra Kiss is a mauve-y, red-ish,  brown color.
9. CVS Apricot Scrub- I have used this for years. I just needed to repurchase it.
That's all Folks!
This was a small haul that I figured you Dolls would be interested in.
If you have an questions or comments please leave them in the comments section below. If you would like to contact me please refer to the 'follow me' section above. Remember to share this blog and post. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie.  I hope you all have a great week.
-The Makeup Junkie
DISCLAIMER: All of the opinions given were my own. I purchased all of these products with my own money. I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment