Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Quick Tip and DIY Base Coat for Nails

Hey Dolls!

I just learned this really cool tip for nails. I think it's amazing so I am going to share with you all! Let's jump into it!

Tip: Use DIY easy to remove base coat. This easy to remove base coat keeps nail polish off the skin around the nail and it keeps the nail polish from turning the nail yellow.  

To go along with that super quick tip is the DIY recipe for easy to remove base coat!

What you will need:
1. Elmer's glue
2. An empty nail polish bottle.
3. Water

Onto the recipe:
1. Make sure your nail polish bottle and brush are clean and dry.
2. Squeeze Elmer's glue into the bottle. Fill the bottle 1/3 of the way with the glue.
3. Pour water into the bottle. Use about half the amount of glue you used.
4. Put the top on the bottle and shake the mixture together. You should have a mixture that is milky and a bit running in appearance. If the mixture is still too thick add more water. If the mixture is too water add more glue.

That's all folks!

That's was my quick nail tip for you Dolls! I hope you all enjoyed that as much as I do. It really does make removing nail polish a breeze and it is a harmless way to protect the nail from staining.

If you have any questions please leave them in the comments section below. If you would like to contact me please refer to the ' follow me ' page above. Remember to share this blog and post. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie. Your support means the world. I hope you have a beautiful week!
- The Makeup Junkie

DISCLAIMER: I obtained this tip from an Instagram video. I was not paid to make a post on this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment