Monday, September 1, 2014

New Blog Series

Hey Dolls!

I want to let you guys know that I am starting a new blog series called Jump into Fall. The posts in this series will be all fall themed. Some of the posts will be beauty related while others will be non-beauty related. (All non-beauty related post can be found on the lifestyle section of my blog.)
If you all have any fall theme posts you would like to see me put up please email me your request. Make sure to name the email jump into fall. If need my email refer to the 'follow me' tab above. There you will find my email. Along with
To keep up with the posts in this series you Dolls can go to my website (www.makeupjunkie2020.blogspot.com.) and at the top there is a search box, once you get to the search box type in 'jump into fall'. after you click search you will find all of my fall theme posts.
The first post in this series will dropped in two days (September 3rd.)! So make sure you stay tuned!
-The Makeup Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment