In June I posted a skin care routine. It was at the time the best skin care routine I had done. I felt that my skin was clear and visibly soft. Sadly, I experienced some breakouts (I am not sure exactly what caused the breakouts.) and that routine was not helping me get rid of the breakouts. Naturally, I switched up my routine and I now have clear skin (again), visibly soft skin (again), and a more even tone to my skin. With such amazing results I figured it would be a perfect idea to share my skin care routine. In today's post I will be discussing my night time skin care routine. Monday I posted my daytime routine (Go check it out!). So, without further a do let's jump into it!
- If I was wearing make up I will use CVS night-time makeup remover cleansing cloths to remove my face makeup. To remove my eyeshadow or liner I will use Maybelline Expert Eyes eye makeup remover.
- Once all my makeup is removed I will use cold water and Alpha Hydrox Foaming Face Wash. I will take one pump and apply it to my skin. I generally will use my hands but once a week or so I will use my Clarisonic Mia instead of my hands.
- 2-3x a week I will use apricot scrub to for blemishes and blackheads to exfoliate my skin. I am currently using the CVS brand. I have used the Target brand, Walmart brand, and the St.Ives brand. They all work the same.
- 2-3x a week I will use Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Mask to give my skin a deep clean and close my pores. Or I will use papaya soap as a mask. It helps even my skin tone. (With continuous use.)
- Once I have finished that I will pat my skin dry and then apply witch hazel to my skin to restore the pH balance.
- I will then apply a mixture of Lancôme's Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate and Hyaluronic Acid Serum to my face.
- Then I will apply a mixture of Lancôme Bienfait Multi-Vita Night cream and Good n Natural Retinol cream to my face.
- To further even the tone of my skin I will apply Artra skin tone cream to my uneven areas.
- To help my lashes and eyebrows grow I will apply Godefory Double lash and brow to my eyelashes and eyebrows.
- To hydrate my under eyes I apply Benefit's It's Potent eye cream.
- Then I apply Carmex to my lips.
This routine is similar to my old one I have just changed up some of my products. The routine has worked wonders for me and I am sure you Dolls will love it!
I hope you found this post helpful and informative. If you have any questions or comments leave them in the comments section below. If you would like to contact me refer to the "follow me" page above. Links to product will be below. Remember to share this blog with family and friends. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie. I hope you all that an amazing week!
-The Makeup Junkie
Hyaluronic Acid Serum: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B0G0FOO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Alpha Hydrox Foaming Face Wash: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000052YM4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Benefit eye cream: http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod3200003&skuId=2229445&cmpid=PS_Non!google!Product_Listing_Ads&cagpspn=pla&CAWELAID=831105151&catargetid=330000200000180184&cadevice=c&gclid=Cj0KEQjwvLGfBRDfkrr19KDS-7YBEiQA8CoFJ9WlsXJ5tv2o-auj1sf9CX7FerGHEs_s_v_jEZ7Q80IaAq5A8P8HAQ
Papaya soap: http://www.amazon.com/Original-Likas-Whitening-Cosmetics-Laboratory/dp/B000OV3ZDO/ref=pd_sim_hpc_5?ie=UTF8&refRID=03P4380BXRQKQQ86VZZK
Carmex: available at any drugstore
Witch Hazel: available at any drugstore
Brow and Lash growth gel: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0017L4CVO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Clay mask: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0014P8L9W/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Retinol Cream: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000KKV3W4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Artra Skin Tone Cream: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000VXM9C8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Lancôme Bienfait Multi- Vital Night Cream: http://www.sephora.com/bienfait-multi-vital-night-high-potency-night-moisturizing-cream-vita-nutri-8-P185818?skuId=1014554&om_mmc=ppc-GG&mkwid=CyxmoQpa&pcrid=49113164679&pdv=c&site=us_search&country_switch=us&lang=en&gclid=Cj0KEQjwvLGfBRDfkrr19KDS-7YBEiQA8CoFJ0TqlYYIzrbdMrEx3IUfMv0Z165Dkw4IdhMuzI1siqcaAvc48P8HAQ
Lancôme Youth Activating serum: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/lancome-advanced-genifique-youth-activating-concentrate/3509679?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_ite=lancome_'advanced_genifique'_youth_activating_concentrate:901502&cm_pla=skin_body_treatment:women:moisturizer&cm_ven=Google_Product_Ads&mr:referralID=5de7add5-2410-11e4-8303-001b2166c2c0&origin=pla_with_promotion
Face scrub: http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/st.-ives-naturally-clear-blemish-%26-blackhead-control-scrub-apricot/ID=prod7514-product
CVS makeup remover wipes: http://www.cvs.com/shop/product-detail/CVS-Night-Time-Make-Up-Remover-Cleansing-Cloths?skuId=798852
Maybelline Expert eyes makeup remover: http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=34877&catid=183591&aid=338666&aparam=34877&kpid=34877&CAWELAID=120142990000014047&CAGPSPN=pla
DISCLAIMER: All thoughts given were my own. All products mentioned were purchased by me. I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned. I was not paid to make this post.