Friday, September 12, 2014

How to Apply Cream Blush

Hey Dolls!
Applying cream blush can be difficult. Sometimes you can add too much, not enough, or it can be patchy. (#thestruggle) Because I understand the struggle of evenly applying cream blush I want to share a few tips to applying cream blush beautifully. So, let's get into it!
1. Use a stippling brush. Stippling brushes are great because,  they give an airbrushed finish without adding too much product or making it patchy.
2. Use circular motions when applying the blush. This will ensure that the product gets applied evenly.
3. Be light - handed. It is hard to remove product but if you apply it lightly then you can build intensity. 
That's all folks!
I hoped those super easy tips helpful you Dolls. If you have any questions or comments leave them in the comments section below. If you want to contact me, please refer to the 'follow me' tab above. Remember to shareholders this blog. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you all have a great week.
- The Makeup Junkie
DISCLAIMER- all tips given were my own. I was not paid to make a post on this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment