Welcome back to the Makeup Junkie! Today's post is going to be my lazy day makeup routine. This will be a full face routine and I will include a picture for reference. So, let's get started!
Let's begin with a product list:
- Essential Tools Step 2 Eyes Shade & Blend Makeup Brush
- NYX Cosmetics Eye Shadow Base
- NYX Cosmetics Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer
- NYX Cosmetics Micro Brow Pencil
- L'Oréal True Match Super Blendable Powder
- Wet n Wild Mascara Max Volume Plus
- L'Oréal Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation SPF 15
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
- NYX Cosmetics Butter Gloss
- Wet n Wild Fergie Shimmer Palette
- ELF Brushes
- ELF Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder
- Real Techniques Brushes
Moving to skin prep:
- I don't care if I am feeling lazy or not I must properly take care of my skin, so I do my skin care routine. If you are interested in it I will link it below.
- After my skin care routine is done I will apply a primer. I generally use the Rimmel Stay Matte or NYX Angel Veil on my lazy days.
- Once primer is on I apply a bit of lip balm. I just use whatever is on hand.
Onto the eyes:
- I brush my brows out with a spoolie to prepare them for being filled in.
- Then I use my NYX mirco brow pencil in espresso to fill in my eyebrows.
- If necessary I will clean up around my brows with my foundation.
- Then I take NYX skin tone eyeshadow base and blend it all over the lid. This helps even out the darkness on my lid.
- I set the eyeshadow base with L'Oreal True Match Powder in N8.
- Then I take Essential Tools shade and blend duo fiber eyeshadow blending brush and swirl a matte chocolate brown into my crease. This give me a little dimension in my crease.
- Then I curl my lashes and apply mascara on my upper lashes. I have been liking my Wet n Wild Max Volume mascara as of late. Once the mascara has dried I re-curl my lashes.
- Then I pop a nude eyeliner into my water line to open up my eyes. (I don't do this all the time.)
Next up is the Face:
- I take my ELF Ultimate Blending Brush apply my foundation. I mix the Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Liquid Foundation in Deep Honey and the L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation in Soft Sable. I buff a small amount all over my place.
- Then I apply my Maybelline Fit Me concealer in shade 30 cafe under my eyes.
- I take a the ELF blush brush and the L'Oreal True Match Powder in N8 and set my undereye concealer.
- Then I take a Real Techniques Powder brush and apply the same powder over my t-zone. I use a very light hand when applying this powder.
- I mix my ELF contouring blush and bronzing powders in Antigua and Turks and Caicos and apply them lightly over my cheekbones, temples, and chin. Then I dust a little over the nose. I never know why I dust it over my nose, but I do.
- Then I take a small angled brush with my Wet n Wild Fergie highlighter in the shade Carnaval in Rio and dust it over the top of my cheekbones.
Onto the lids:
- Then I take my NYX Butter Lip Gloss in Praline.
- Apply mascara to my bottom lashes
- Lat, but not least, I spray a setting spray on my face.
That's all Folks!
This may seem like quite a few steps, but it is much less than my glam routines.
Thank you for stopping by the Makeup Junkie! I hope you enjoyed that post. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comments section below. If you have a more personal request, question, or have a serious business inquiry feel free to email me. You can use the Contact form in the sidebar, you can go to the follow me section above or you can click the links below in the Follow Me section directly under this section. If you would like to follow me on a day to day basis check out the follow me section above. There you will find all social media platforms that I am currently on. Remember to share this blog post as well as the entire Makeup Junkie with all of your friends, co-workers, classmates, and family. There is a social media section at the bottom of each post. Click on the platform you would like to share a post on and simply click share! Remember to also 1+ the blog on Google Plus. Also, remember new blog posts are live every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 12 a.m. Central Standard Time. So, make sure to return! Thank you again for stopping by. Your continued support means the world to me. I hope you have an awesome week!
-The Makeup Junkie
- Instagram: Nia Burgess (@picklesandoreos23) • Instagram photos and videos
- Twitter: Nia ♈ (@picklesnoreos23) | Twitter
- Pinterest: Follow The Makeup Junkie
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tumblr: Follow The Makeup Junkie
- Google Plus: Nia Burgess (The Makeup Junkie) - Google+
Recent Blog Posts:
- Collective Beauty Haul #4
- Review: NYX Tame and Frame Brow Pomade
- Favorite L'Oreal Products
- Favorite NYX Products
- Favorite Wet n Wild Products
DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. All products were purchased my me. I am not an employee of any of the companies mentioned.