Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Collective Beauty Haul #6

Hey Dolls!

Welcome back to the Makeup Junkie. Today's blog post is going to be a collective beauty haul. So, let's get started!



  • City Color Contour Effect Palette: This is a re-purchase for me. I have been head over heel in love with this palette for months now and I NEEDED a back up. 
  • G.M. Collin Puracne Oxygen Cleansing Gel: This is my go-to face cleanser. It has helped my acne and oily skin so much, I will NEVER go without it. 
  • Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub: I have been using this for a few weeks now and I literally can't stop. It makes my pores looks and feel amazing. I am all kinds of obsessed!
  • L'Oreal Colour Riche Lip gloss in 601 in Nude Ballet: I recently raved about this lip gloss in my June Favorites, so please refer to take post for a mini-review. 
  • Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream in Deep: What Would Lizzy Do has been raving about this for a while now and I felt like I needed to try it lol. I have yet to try it, but I will review it as soon as I do!
  • Ecotools Eye Enhancing Duo Set: This set is awesome for travel because each brush has two heads on it. Which means there are four brushes in total. This set comes with a shading brush, a defining brush, blending brush, and a smudging brush. So, basically every brush you will need to create most eye looks. 
  • Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish in Gilded Rose: This is a beautiful nail polish! It is a clear base with chunks of rose gold glitter in it. This would look beautiful as a nail polish topper or built up on it's own. 
  • Wet n Wild Coloricon Eye Shadow Trio in Silent Treatment: I am loving these trios so much lately that I had to pick up another one. This one is more cool toned than the other two I picked up before. 
  • Jordana Easy liners for eyes in Brown Suede and Coffee Bean: These are two brown eyeliners. One is more cool in tone while the other is more neutral. I love each of these equally. I felt the need to pick up some brown liner for a lighter look in the warm months.
  • L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Powder: I have been using this to set my under eyes and other highlighted areas. I love it. Too bad they don't have a shade that matches my skin tone!
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in Inked Pink and Bold Gold: I have heard amazing things about these and I felt like I needed to try them. 
  • L.A. Girl Glazed Lip Paint in Coy: This is the most beautiful, vibrant purple color I have EVER in countered. I am going to use this all summer. 

That's all folks!


Thank you for stopping by the Makeup Junkie! I hope you enjoyed that post. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comments section below. If you have a more personal request, question, or have a serious business inquiry feel free to email me. You can use the Contact form in the sidebar, you can go to the follow me section above or you can click the links below in the Follow Me section directly under this section. If you would like to follow me on a day to day basis check out the follow me section above. There you will find all social media platforms that I am currently on. Remember to share this blog post as well as the entire Makeup Junkie with all of your friends, co-workers, classmates, and family. There is a social media section at the bottom of each post. Click on the platform you would like to share a post on and simply click share! Remember to also 1+ the blog on Google Plus. Also, remember new blog posts are live every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 12 a.m. Central Standard Time. So, make sure to return! Thank you again for stopping by. Your continued support means the world to me. I hope you have an awesome week!
-The Makeup Junkie

Follow Me:


LINKS: 
Recent Blog Posts:
DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. All products were purchased by me. I am not an employee of any of the companies mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment