Welcome back to the Makeup Junkie. Today's blog post is going to be a collective beauty haul. So, let's get started!
- City Color Contour Effect Palette: This is a re-purchase for me. I have been head over heel in love with this palette for months now and I NEEDED a back up.
- G.M. Collin Puracne Oxygen Cleansing Gel: This is my go-to face cleanser. It has helped my acne and oily skin so much, I will NEVER go without it.
- Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub: I have been using this for a few weeks now and I literally can't stop. It makes my pores looks and feel amazing. I am all kinds of obsessed!
- L'Oreal Colour Riche Lip gloss in 601 in Nude Ballet: I recently raved about this lip gloss in my June Favorites, so please refer to take post for a mini-review.
- Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream in Deep: What Would Lizzy Do has been raving about this for a while now and I felt like I needed to try it lol. I have yet to try it, but I will review it as soon as I do!
- Ecotools Eye Enhancing Duo Set: This set is awesome for travel because each brush has two heads on it. Which means there are four brushes in total. This set comes with a shading brush, a defining brush, blending brush, and a smudging brush. So, basically every brush you will need to create most eye looks.
- Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish in Gilded Rose: This is a beautiful nail polish! It is a clear base with chunks of rose gold glitter in it. This would look beautiful as a nail polish topper or built up on it's own.
- Wet n Wild Coloricon Eye Shadow Trio in Silent Treatment: I am loving these trios so much lately that I had to pick up another one. This one is more cool toned than the other two I picked up before.
- Jordana Easy liners for eyes in Brown Suede and Coffee Bean: These are two brown eyeliners. One is more cool in tone while the other is more neutral. I love each of these equally. I felt the need to pick up some brown liner for a lighter look in the warm months.
- L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Powder: I have been using this to set my under eyes and other highlighted areas. I love it. Too bad they don't have a shade that matches my skin tone!
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Inked Pink and Bold Gold: I have heard amazing things about these and I felt like I needed to try them.
- L.A. Girl Glazed Lip Paint in Coy: This is the most beautiful, vibrant purple color I have EVER in countered. I am going to use this all summer.
That's all folks!
-The Makeup Junkie
- Instagram: Nia Burgess (@picklesandoreos23) • Instagram photos and videos
- Twitter: Nia ♈ (@picklesnoreos23) | Twitter
- Pinterest: Follow The Makeup Junkie
- Email: email@example.com
- Tumblr: Follow The Makeup Junkie
- Google Plus: Nia Burgess (The Makeup Junkie) - Google+
Recent Blog Posts:
- Neutral, Everyday Glam Eye Tutorial
- Favorite Mascaras
- Teal Pop of Color Eye Tutorial
- Review: Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
- Collective Beauty Haul #5 (Walgreens, CVS, Sephora, and MORE!)
DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. All products were purchased by me. I am not an employee of any of the companies mentioned.