Welcome back to the Makeup Junkie!
Today I am going to review the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer. I know there is a lot of hype around this
Let's begin with product claims, price, availability, etc.
- Maybelline says, "blends seamlessly to cover under-eye circles & imperfections. Matches natural tone, never blotches, never cakes."
- Maybelline claims the product has:
- No oils, no waxes, no nonsense
- Natural coverage that leaves skin the way it was meant to be…fresh, breathing, natural
- Exclusive translucent base and lightweight pigments allow skin's natural highs and lows to show through
- Non-comedogenic, dermatologist-tested, ophthalmologist-tested, fragrance-free
- This product retails for various prices. However, the price never goes about $8.99 USD. I will leave a direct link below to this concealer.
- The product comes in a long, clear plastic rectangular container. It has a doe-foot applicator inside.
- This concealer comes in six shades. I use the shade Cafe 30.
Moving onto my Pro:
- Blends easily
- Natural looking
- Brightens the under eyes amazingly
Onto the cons:
- Gives a light to medium coverage. I don't find this to be a con necessarily but, it maybe one if you prefer a full coverage concealer.
- Creases. I haven't found one concealer that doesn't crease, so I don't find this to be an issue. I just lightly set it with powder and move right along.
How many thumbs up?
I would say... TWO THUMBS!
I love these concealer! It feels amazing on the skin, it sits well on the skin, and blends like a dream. I personally prefer this one to the Nars Creamy Concealer. I feel this one is a bit more blendable and lightweight. I highly recommend it!
Would I repurchase it?
Yes. I already have!
That's all folks!
Thank you for stopping by the Makeup Junkie! I hope you enjoyed that post. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comments section below. If you have a more personal request, question, or have a serious business inquiry feel free to email me. You can use the Contact form in the sidebar, you can go to the follow me section above or you can click the links below in the Follow Me section directly under this section. If you would like to follow me on a day to day basis check out the follow me section above. There you will find all social media platforms that I am currently on. Remember to share this blog post as well as the entire Makeup Junkie with all of your friends, co-workers, classmates, and family. There is a social media section at the bottom of each post. Click on the platform you would like to share a post on and simply click share! Remember to also 1+ the blog on Google Plus. Also, remember new blog posts are live every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 12 a.m. Central Standard Time. So, make sure to return! Thank you again for stopping by. Your continued support means the world to me. I hope you have an awesome week!
-The Makeup Junkie
- Instagram: Nia Burgess (@picklesandoreos23) • Instagram photos and videos
- Twitter: Nia ♈ (@picklesnoreos23) | Twitter
- Pinterest: Follow The Makeup Junkie
- Email: email@example.com
- Tumblr: Follow The Makeup Junkie
- Google Plus: Nia Burgess (The Makeup Junkie) - Google+
Recent Blog Posts:
- Collective Beauty Haul #5 (Walgreens, CVS, Sephora, and MORE!)
- Full Coverage, Special Occasion Foundation Routine
- My Lazy Day Makeup Routine
- Current Favorite Music
- How to: Apply False Lashes
DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. All products were purchased by me. I am not an employee of any of the companies mentioned.