Monday, June 15, 2015

Neutral, Everyday Glam Eye Tutorial

Hey Dolls!

Welcome back to the Makeup Junkie!

Today's post is going to be a neutral, everyday glam look. I like to wear this on day to day when I want
more than just some lip gloss, brow gel, and mascara. The look isn't heavy or overly dramatic which makes it great from wearing to work or school or anything else you would do when it is daytime. Remember you can skip steps or switch out certain products for anything in your personal stash. This is more of a guideline rather than a mandatory thing. That's all! Let's get started!



  1. Prep the eyes with your favorite eye shadow primer. If you have oily lids set the primer with a lightweight translucent powder. 
  2. Take a flat brush and apply gold shadow onto the lid. I usually don't build this color put because this is a everyday look. 
  3. Take a crease blending brush and apply a matte brown shade into the crease. Make sure it color is only a few shades darker than your skin tone. This is meant to define your eyes, not create a dramatic effect. 
  4. Using the same blending brush as before apply a bronze shadow to the outer v. Again I don't build this up, but if you would like, then do it! 
  5. I apply a color a shade or two lighter than my skin tone to my brow bone for a slight highlight. 
  6. Apply a nude eyeliner pencil to the water line to brighten up the eyes. 
  7. Curl the lashes and apply your favorite mascara. If you would like you can apply lashes.
That's all folks!


Thank you for stopping by the Makeup Junkie! I hope you enjoyed that post. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comments section below. If you have a more personal request, question, or have a serious business inquiry feel free to email me. You can use the Contact form in the sidebar, you can go to the follow me section above or you can click the links below in the Follow Me section directly under this section. If you would like to follow me on a day to day basis check out the follow me section above. There you will find all social media platforms that I am currently on. Remember to share this blog post as well as the entire Makeup Junkie with all of your friends, co-workers, classmates, and family. There is a social media section at the bottom of each post. Click on the platform you would like to share a post on and simply click share! Remember to also 1+ the blog on Google Plus. Also, remember new blog posts are live every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 12 a.m. Central Standard Time. So, make sure to return! Thank you again for stopping by. Your continued support means the world to me. I hope you have an awesome week!
-The Makeup Junkie

Follow Me:


LINKS: 
Recent Blog Posts:
DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. All products were purchased my me. I am not an employee of any of the companies mentioned.



No comments:

Post a Comment