Welcome back to the Makeup Junkie! Today's post is going to be my favorite mascaras! Eyes are the window to your soul, or so they say, so why not make them look flirty with amazing mascara?! While you ponder that question let's jump into my favorites.
- Julep Go Big: This is a volumizing mascara and boy does it volumize! This makes my lashes look thick and full. It even gives some length. It comes in one color; black, which works for me because I prefer a rich black color compared to brown. The wand is small and it tapers which makes it ideal for inner corner lashes. The formula is parben free and safe for contact lens wearers.
- L'Oreal Voluminous Original: This is a classic mascara! It volumizes the lashes like a dream. It holds a curl for hours and doesn't smudge onto contacts.
- Jordana Best Lash Extreme: This is a "cheaper" alternative to the L'Oreal mascara I listed above. Again, this gives the lashes amazing volume and lift. The curl will hold up forever as well.
- Wet n Wild Max Volume Plus: OMG this gives separation, length, and a bit of volume. It is like everything you could ever need in a mascara. However, if you have thin lashes this formula may be to heavy because it is a bit wet when first applied.
- Too Faced Better Than Sex: Not too sure if it is better than sex but, it is an amazing mascara. It curls, lengths, thickens, and adds luscious volume.
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes: This is wonderful! It volumizes, lengths a bit, and separates. It doesn't give much of a curl but, if you use a lash curler before or after it will definitely hold that curl.
- L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Black Lacquer: This is an ultra dark, super thickening mascara. It adds length and volume. However, it does clump a bit. I don't mind but, if you do just use a clean spoolie or a lash comb to remove any lumpiness.
That's all Folks!
Thank you for stopping by the Makeup Junkie! I hope you enjoyed that post. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comments section below. If you have a more personal request, question, or have a serious business inquiry feel free to email me. You can use the Contact form in the sidebar, you can go to the follow me section above or you can click the links below in the Follow Me section directly under this section. If you would like to follow me on a day to day basis check out the follow me section above. There you will find all social media platforms that I am currently on. Remember to share this blog post as well as the entire Makeup Junkie with all of your friends, co-workers, classmates, and family. There is a social media section at the bottom of each post. Click on the platform you would like to share a post on and simply click share! Remember to also 1+ the blog on Google Plus. Also, remember new blog posts are live every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 12 a.m. Central Standard Time. So, make sure to return! Thank you again for stopping by. Your continued support means the world to me. I hope you have an awesome week!
-The Makeup Junkie
- Instagram: Nia Burgess (@picklesandoreos23) • Instagram photos and videos
- Twitter: Nia ♈ (@picklesnoreos23) | Twitter
- Pinterest: Follow The Makeup Junkie
- Email: email@example.com
- Tumblr: Follow The Makeup Junkie
- Google Plus: Nia Burgess (The Makeup Junkie) - Google+
Recent Blog Posts:
DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. All products were purchased my me. I am not an employee of any of the companies mentioned.