Friday, June 5, 2015

Collective Beauty Haul #5 (Walgreens, CVS, Sephora, and MORE!)

Hey Dolls!


I recently picked up a few items; most of them are re-purchases or back ups. While others I am trying for
the first time. I am going to mention something I forgot to haul awhile ago, but I recently picked it up a back up and felt the need to share it with you all. So with all that said, let's get started!





Let's begin with my Ulta Purchases:

  • Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Cafe: This is a repurchase. I have been using this for a year now and I love it. It is super lightweight and easy to blend. Plus it isn't' too bright, so it is perfect for a no makeup  makeup look. 

  • NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Espresso: Again this is a repurchase. I have been raving about this pencil for the last couple of months and I will not go back to the Brow Wiz as long as this exist. It it literally the same product, except it is a bit more waxy. Which I like because I have curly brow hairs and this keeps them in place. 

  • Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater: I have been raving about this for several months now. I can't stop re-purchasing it! I love it!

  • 3 mini salon boards: These are just nail files. You can never have too many on hand, in my opinion!
Moving onto my Amazon Purchases:
  • 20 pairs of natural lashes: My friend said she picked these up and loved them, do I decided to try them. They were like $5.00 so I said why not. I have not used these yet, but they look like Ardell lashes. Hopefully they preform the same. 

  • Mehron Skin Prep Pro: I have heard amazing this about this and I knew I needed it in my life. I have been using it for a couple of weeks and I recently mentioned it in my special occasion foundation routine. This absolutely prolongs the wear of my makeup. When I say I don't sweat or get grease slick-ish with this product I mean it! I really don't experience any oiliness with this skin prep. I highly recommend this for oily skin people who are looking for something to pro-long the wear of their makeup on special occasions. I don't recommend using this everyday, because it contains alcohol. 

  • Ben Nye Final Seal Matte Makeup Sealer: This is the product I meant to tell you dolls about but, for some reason it skipped my mind. I picked it up again because I love it! It will makeup any product waterproof. I will not say that this matiffies it does give the skin a slight glow. Which is fine for me, because I don't like to look super matte. Again I wouldn't use this on an everyday basis because this contains a high amount of alcohol. 

  • Derma Roller: I have been hearing how amazing these are for hyperpigmentation, stretch marks, and more. I felt like I needed this in my life, so I picked on up. I will do a review in a few months after I have tried this and hopefully seen results. 
Onto K-Mart Purchases:
  • ELF Lip Exfoliator: My mom has had this for a while and I stole hers and LOVED it. So I decided to pick up another. It smells awesome and works like a charm. 
Moving right into my Walgreens Purchases:
  • Jordana Modern Matte Lipstick in Matte Blush: I gave my other one to my friend and I NEEDED to replace it. This is one of my favorite lipsticks at the moment. 

  • Jordana Easyliner for lips in Coco Loco: I ran out of this lipliner and if you have been following me for a while, then you know I ride for this product. Its the most perfect reddish brown lipliner. I LOVE this.

  • Sunscreen in SPF 50: I needed to get some sunscreen to protect my skin, so I did. This was on sale at my local Walgreens. It believe the sale was buy one get on 50% off. 

  • Chapstick Lipbalm with SPF 30: You have to protect every part of you. I have a body sunscreen, a face sunscreen, a hair sunscreen, and a lip sunscreen. The sun can do your skin a lot of harm. PLEASE protect yourself. Reapply sunscreen every 60 to 80 minutes of sun exposure. If you feel the need to "tan" use self tanner. A tan is not worth cancer. 

  • Wet n Wild Build A Foundation Foundation Brush: A few weeks back I hauled the other two brushes in this collection and I figured I should complete my collection with this brush. 

  • Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio in I'm Getting Sunburned: A few weeks back I picked up the Walking on Eggshells trio and I told you how much I loved it. When I was in Walgreens and passed the Wet n Wild section I felt like I needed to pick up another. So I picked up this one. Hopefully it works as well as the other trio. 
Moving right along to CVS Purchases: 
  • Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadows: I had  couple of these before, but I liked them so much I decided to pick up some more. (Plus they were on sale) I picked up the shades: Bella Gold, Bella Bronze, Bella Cappuccino, Bella Rouge, Bella Emerald, and Bella Teal. 

  • Milani Liquid Eye Liquid Like Eye Liner Pencil in Aqua: I love this eye liner! It  is super creamy and pigmented. Oh, and it lasts FOREVER! I need to pick up more shades. It's amazing!
Onto Target Purchases:
  • Covergirl Queen Natural Hue Bronzer in Ebony Bronze 120: I have been binge watching Women of Color YoutTubers. As a darker women sometimes it is hard to find products that work for your complexion, so I decided to see what other women of color were using. A lot of the WOC YouTubers mentioned this bronzer and I felt like I needed it in my life. I haven't used it yet, but I am super excited. I will review it once I get a real feel for the texture and longevity, etc. etc. 
Moving into my local thrift store: 
  • 3 Shorts: All three were denim. One was dark wash and distressed. One was light wash as distressed. The last one was a plain light denim pair of shorts. 

  • 1 Slouchy T-Shirt: It was from Converse. The shirt was made up of an oatmeal color on the front and light tan color on the back. There was a large deep tan pocket across the left side of the shirt. The shirt fits loosely, has a scoop neck style, and made of cotton.

  • 1 Bomber Jacket: It's a gray jacket from H&M. 
Next, Sephora Purchases:
  • Too Faced Better than Sex mascara: I really like this mascara. It give length, volume, and curl all at the same time. I totally recommend it! 

  • Smith's Rosebud Salve: Youtubers make this sound like the greatest lip balm ever, so I had to pick it up and see what all the fuss was about! 
Last, but not least Walmart Purchases:
  • Salon Perfect Demi Wispies False Lashes: These are just garden variety lashes. They are nice and super inexpensive.   

  • Revlon Precision Dark Lash Glue: I am allergic to latex and I needed to re-up on my lash glue. I already have the clear glue, but I decided to pick up the darker color. 

  • Simple Cleansing Micellar Water: I have heard a bunch of amazing things about this and I figured it was worth a try. I am looking for an amazing makeup remover that won't burn my eyes and someone told me this would do the trick. I will test it out and review it in a week or so! 

  • Mitchum Women's Deodorant: I have been using Secret for years and lately it doesn't seem like it's working so, I am going to try this one! Hopefully it works out!  

  • Yoga Shorts: I needed something to workout in, lounge in, and/or sleep in. These are comfy and super inexpensive. 


That's all folks!

I have been trying to not buy the entire store when I go to the store but, I am an addict. I need help lol. I hope you guys enjoy watching me binge on makeup!

Thank you for stopping by the Makeup Junkie! I hope you enjoyed that post. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comments section below. If you have a more personal request, question, or have a serious business inquiry feel free to email me. You can use the Contact form in the sidebar, you can go to the follow me section above or you can click the links below in the Follow Me section directly under this section. If you would like to follow me on a day to day basis check out the follow me section above. There you will find all social media platforms that I am currently on. Remember to share this blog post as well as the entire Makeup Junkie with all of your friends, co-workers, classmates, and family. There is a social media section at the bottom of each post. Click on the platform you would like to share a post on and simply click share! Remember to also 1+ the blog on Google Plus. Also, remember new blog posts are live every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 12 a.m. Central Standard Time. So, make sure to return! Thank you again for stopping by. Your continued support means the world to me. I hope you have an awesome week!
-The Makeup Junkie

Follow Me:


LINKS: 
Recent Blog Posts:
DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. All products were purchased my me. I am not an employee of any of the companies mentioned.


No comments:

Post a Comment