Welcome back to the Makeup Junkie! Today we are going to dress up your water! Some times water can be boring or downright annoying to drink. Its lack of flavor and depth can make it mundane to drink. However, it is important to hydrate the body properly, so we must consume our water. But, what if we could make water not so boring? What if we could make hydration taste good? Well, we can! And that is what I am going to share with you Dolls today. I have eight fool-proof ways to dress up flavorless water! So, let's get started!
- Use Propel Zero Calories Strawberry Kiwi Powder to add vitamins and electrolytes to your water
- Infuse fruits or veggies in water overnight. This adds a light flavor to the drink for a added twist.
- Use Crystal Light (low calorie) to add flavor to your water.
- Add Lemon Juice to your water. Lemon Juice will add flavor as well as help speed up your metabolism. If you don't have lemon juice or don't like lemon juice use pineapple juice instead. Pineapple juice will over just as well or in some cases better than lemon juice.
- Unsweetened Iced Tea: Take your favorite tea and steep it in hot water or let it infuse into cold water over a couple hour period of time. Allow it to chill and add fruits if you desire some sweetness.
- Unsweetened hot Tea: Sweep a tea bag into hot water and enjoy! This will add a little flavor to your water.
- Coconut Water: This is water that derives from coconuts (Obviously). 8oz. of coconut water has more potassium than a banana, no fat or cholesterol , and tons of electrolytes. Which makes it better than boring old water! It comes in tons of flavors and there are several brands to choice from.
- Detox Water is another great alternative to regular water. Adding herbs such as mint or parsley will help to remove toxins from the body as well as add flavor to your water. Spices such as cinnamon will also remove toxins from the body. I will link my favorite detox water recipe here: Cinnamon Detox Water
That's all Folks!
Thank you for stopping by the Makeup Junkie! I hope you enjoyed that post. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comments section below. If you have a more personal request, question, or have a serious business inquiry feel free to email me. You can use the Contact form in the sidebar, you can go to the follow me section above or you can click the links below in the Follow Me section directly under this section. If you would like to follow me on a day to day basis check out the follow me section above. There you will find all social media platforms that I am currently on. Remember to share this blog post as well as the entire Makeup Junkie with all of your friends, co-workers, classmates, and family. There is a social media section at the bottom of each post. Click on the platform you would like to share a post on and simply click share! Remember to also 1+ the blog on Google Plus. Also, remember new blog posts are live every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 12 a.m. Central Standard Time. So, make sure to return! Thank you again for stopping by. Your continued support means the world to me. I hope you have an awesome week!
-The Makeup Junkie
- Instagram: Nia Burgess (@picklesandoreos23) • Instagram photos and videos
- Twitter: Nia ♈ (@picklesnoreos23) | Twitter
- Pinterest: Follow The Makeup Junkie
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tumblr: Follow The Makeup Junkie
- Google Plus: Nia Burgess (The Makeup Junkie) - Google+
Recent Blog Posts:
- Review: Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation
- 90 Day Squat Challenge
- Review: Maybelline Better Skin Concealer
- Current Favorite Songs
- Review: NYX Micro Brow Pencil
DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. All products were purchased by me. I am not an employee of any of the companies mentioned.